Honored Contributor

"Of course now my dilemma, do I stock up?"

I vote no, unless you feel like you can't live without it. I say that because I know how much WEN I still have in my closet and I know I'm not alone. I want to try all the new things, but I am NOT going to stock up on anything unless I feel like it's the one thing I cannot live without because I already have too much WEN and more scents keep coming to try. My "stock up" bar has gone way up and unless a WEN product does my dishes for me, I'm no longer stocking up.

Respected Contributor

Great review, thanks! No floral, just soft citrus and the results sound like something I would like. I'd like to try this in the 3 piece kit, but sure hope it doesn't show up so late in the season like FTP did.

As to stocking up, that really depends on how much you use, how much you have on hand and how much you like it vs. other seasonals. Because we know there will be another new seasonal every 3 months...

Super Contributor

ChynnaBlue - you crack me up. Yes, when WEN does my dishes, I will stock up.

I have too much too. Everytime I look at the upcoming TSV, I remind myself that the only reason I would buy it is because it's a good deal, NOT because I NEED any. So far it's working.

Instead of buying the best deal, I bought the WWC in the 32 ounce, and that's it. I may buy the oil...only because I don't have much, and some of the oils are too heavy for me. The SOB and the SHP worked really great, the WCM is too heavy as was the bottle of SAM that I (finally) just finished yesterday. So I am hoping the WWC oil is lighter.

Michele

Esteemed Contributor
On 12/3/2014 ChynnaBlue said:

"Of course now my dilemma, do I stock up?"

I vote no, unless you feel like you can't live without it. I say that because I know how much WEN I still have in my closet and I know I'm not alone. I want to try all the new things, but I am NOT going to stock up on anything unless I feel like it's the one thing I cannot live without because I already have too much WEN and more scents keep coming to try. My "stock up" bar has gone way up and unless a WEN product does my dishes for me, I'm no longer stocking up.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Esteemed Contributor
Thanks for the great review. I hadn't planned on purchasing the WWC (what was I thinking) because I'm stocking up on my WVM. But after seeing you compare it with SOB I'm going to have to change my spending.
Honored Contributor

Sounds wonderful, I love all the same scents you mentioned. I have a small stash compared to many I have read here but I need to use them first...darn it.{#emotions_dlg.bored}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the great review. I just got mine today and will use it tomorrow. It smells great and I am looking forward to using it.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for the review. I would really like to try the white citrus, but I just don't need it. It sounds wonderful.

Respected Contributor
I got mine today. I will use it to cleanse in the morning. I like the sweet citrus scent. I'm not sure it reminds me of winter though. It smells more like a spring or summer scent. I smell an orange/tangerine scent. It also has a sweet scent that reminds me of bubble gum or jellybeans almost. I have a feeling the orange will really bloom in the shower.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the review! I have no business buying more WEN right now, but I am interested in trying this one. Aside from the BGT and 613, I've been leaving the core formulas behind and leaning more toward the seasonals. Dang, I still have a gallon of CA and some other 32 oz. bottles of CC to get through or try to sell.