Super Contributor

Which treatment oil is best to reduce shedding?

Hi to all the WEN girls; I've gotten good advice here before so wanted to ask. I know ppl have posted extensive research on the oils and I've done some myself, but now I need to purchase a new bottle (my tea tree is almost gone and my pomegranate rosemary is gone!) so I cannot recall but which one is best to reduce hair shedding? Anyone? Thanks!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Which treatment oil is best to reduce shedding?

I would say tea tree is probably the oil that stimulates healthy hair growth the best. However, all of the oils have ingredients to help with healthy hair growth. I will bump up the "Benefits of Oils" thread I started. Check it out if you want. Smiley Happy
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

On 8/24/2014 Hilary77 said: I would say tea tree is probably the oil that stimulates healthy hair growth the best. However, all of the oils have ingredients to help with healthy hair growth. I will bump up the "Benefits of Oils" thread I started. Check it out if you want. Smiley Happy

I also agree with tea tree oil. This is the oil that I use as an overnight treatment.

Super Contributor

Thanks for the information, and for bumping your older post; this is the one I used to refer to and it's awesome!!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

On 8/25/2014 Tori in KC said:

Thanks for the information, and for bumping your older post; this is the one I used to refer to and it's awesome!!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

You're welcome and thanks Smiley Happy
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!