Valued Contributor

Re: Which has more moisture between Bamboo and Pomegranate since I can't use Fig?

Thank you all! Yes I have some seasonal and I do really like them as well. I knew they were soy based but didn't know they were a cross between POM and 613! That's awesome! And I have several EOs at home to try and add to my BGT thanks....
Respected Contributor

Re: Which has more moisture between Bamboo and Pomegranate since I can't use Fig?

I am someone who needs fig but I also mix with Pom and Kid's SB. I find that the Kid's SB is also very moisturizing and sounds like this might be an option for you. Pom and Kid's. Kid's SB is a bubblegum scent but I have no problem with it. The other kid's formulas are not as moisturizing but watermelon would be the second moisturizing and apple being the least moisturizing. I find the SAM drying.

If you can't tolerate certain scents, then mix scents for each cleanse. I find that I like doing this because of the benefits of each formula.

Oil is also the way to go. Mix this with your styling crème when you come out of the shower. I don't know whether you can use the Fig Oil but I love it as well as the scent. Otherwise, stick with the Pom Oil.

Honored Contributor

Well my hair hates POM, it makes it feel tangly and coarse. BGT on the other hand makes it feel silky and slippery.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

On 3/25/2014 DogLvr said:

I am someone who needs fig but I also mix with Pom and Kid's SB. I find that the Kid's SB is also very moisturizing and sounds like this might be an option for you. Pom and Kid's. Kid's SB is a bubblegum scent but I have no problem with it. The other kid's formulas are not as moisturizing but watermelon would be the second moisturizing and apple being the least moisturizing. I find the SAM drying.

If you can't tolerate certain scents, then mix scents for each cleanse. I find that I like doing this because of the benefits of each formula.

Oil is also the way to go. Mix this with your styling crème when you come out of the shower. I don't know whether you can use the Fig Oil but I love it as well as the scent. Otherwise, stick with the Pom Oil.

Thanks! I will have to get a set of the Kids. I have the apple...LOVE the apple scent. I am sure I'll love the watermelon too, but not sure about the SB. If it smells like a product I used to use it'll be ok, it was like strawberry banana bubblegum, and it sounds like this may be similar.

I've mixed scents...mixed the FAS (which I'm not overly fond of) with FGP (which I LOVE) and ended up with a nice happy medium.

As for oils, I won't be able to use the fig oil or the palm oil due to ingredients but I do have some of the seasonals and am expecting to receive a TT oil soon too. I plan on using the TT more on my scalp and face though.

Valued Contributor

Thank you for your input jaxs mom!

Valued Contributor

I have some POM coming to me now. I figure I can always add it to my rotation. I remember from when I tried it several years back that I liked the moisture it gave, so I'm betting that will be the same now too. I'm loving the results with my BGT though. The scent is growing on me a bit, so maybe I can keep it in the rotation. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}