Regular Contributor

Where have Tarte & Maureen Kelly been???

I know Maureen sold Tarte awhile back, and it seems like ever since then, her hour long shows have been scarce to say the least.....they used to be on what seemed like once a month.......now, she just has a few "hits" here and there on other beauty shows....does anyone know what's going on?? This kind of thing happened when Leslie sold BE, but the shows were still pretty frequent....then she said she was taking a sabatical (sp?), and now it seems like BE is hardly ever on, AND no more 3 hour long shows when they had a TSV like before Leslie left.....my two favorite brands, and it seems like they are fading away......I hope this doesn't happen with Chaz Dean and Josie Maran.....I love them too !!!

Super Contributor

Re: Where have Tarte & Maureen Kelly been???

The Q is changing and not for the better. May I suggest drugstore.com. I have a few things on automatic shipment from tarte on there. BE as well. Josie's line is so elusive its not on there yet but you can always use her website and get free shipping on $25 or more worth of orders. 10% off when you use coupon Josie as well.

Super Contributor

On 11/10/2014 WillEscapeCAsoon said:

The Q is changing and not for the better. May I suggest drugstore.com. I have a few things on automatic shipment from tarte on there. BE as well. Josie's line is so elusive its not on there yet but you can always use her website and get free shipping on $25 or more worth of orders. 10% off when you use coupon Josie as well.

Keep in mind, that they don't accept returns IF the package has been opened, unless you jump up and down...on FB. My local Wag's doesn't have that policy!!

Honored Contributor

I usually buy my Tarte products at Sephora and Ulta, but I'm guessing she was busy getting ready for the big holiday TSV from the weekend.

Honored Contributor

Hopefully after yesterday, we've seen enough of her for a while.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Trusted Contributor

We talk a lot here about vendors and/or products leaving QVC, but customer tastes change. If it's not making money for QVC, it is gone. If a host isn't making money for QVC, the host is gone. Same premise. Where is Edward Bess? With Lisa leaving, who will be his champion? Who is going to be the glamour gal now? Courtney? New management at the top will change things again, and I hope for the better. Even though I complain from time to time, I am still a QVC customer and I think I always will be. But the Q is only competitive with Sephora, Ulta, etc., with TSVs and special twofers. Other than that: I can buy it cheaper elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

On 11/11/2014 sashamatthews said:

We talk a lot here about vendors and/or products leaving QVC, but customer tastes change. If it's not making money for QVC, it is gone. If a host isn't making money for QVC, the host is gone. Same premise. Where is Edward Bess? With Lisa leaving, who will be his champion? Who is going to be the glamour gal now? Courtney? New management at the top will change things again, and I hope for the better. Even though I complain from time to time, I am still a QVC customer and I think I always will be. But the Q is only competitive with Sephora, Ulta, etc., with TSVs and special twofers. Other than that: I can buy it cheaper elsewhere.

If it's her, she needs language classes and voice modulation training first. She speaks and sounds like a 14-year-old.

My preference is Sandra. She has the looks, voice, class, figure and style sense to host PM Style more that any other choice they may be looking at. And I think she has earned it (if she wants it).

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

All these lines are like waves. Big surfer wave for awhile, then it ebbs to nothing. It Cosmetics seems to be the Big Cheese right now, it too will see the sunset when something else comes along.

Honored Contributor

Thought the same!! So sad. BE no longer the same. Tart Camera Lashes Mascara! Used to be my HG!! Ordered recently, Omy!!! Flaked awful!! Returned immediately. 😔
Trusted Contributor

I think Maureen is now completely out of the picture as I have seen Tarte presentations in the last few months and they have a new Rep who is introduced as the Tarte Rep by the hosts - she has been here awhile as they all seem to know her and have worked with her before selling Tarte.