Respected Contributor

Re: Where can I get a good Co Q 10 supplement?

Sorry... I mentioned Life Extension because the bottle is much like Doctor's Choice brand. This is what I'm using currently. I like their Curcumin, too.

Respected Contributor

This supplement is among the highest price, but I decided it was worth it. My doctor told me if I wanted to go this route be sure and take the highest dosage or it does no good.

Super Contributor

I know you said Andrew Lessman's are too pricey, but that's all I trust Great products and you can get better pricing when he is on the Southern Channel.

Trusted Contributor

I swear by Andrew Lessman. Every time you buy you also get a 20% off your next vitamin purchase. They are the best I've used.

Trusted Contributor

Andrew Lessman's for a long time then switched over to Vitacost when I started on Tru 10. I have taken a few brands there and been pleased with them all.

I have also used Doctor's Choice as I like their whole line of supplements.

Frequent Contributor

I use Andrew Lessman's vitamins. I swear by them. I almost bought his tru q-10 TS but I couldn't figure out why I needed it because I already get 100 mg through his multi that I take as well as taking his 200 mg regular co q 10 supplement.

BTW he is having a TS of the ""regular"" co q 10 in October for anyone who is looking for it. He said so in his Facebook page or blog.

Frequent Contributor

I get mine from Swanson's. They have their own brand and also many other well-known health food store brands. I needed gluten free and the one I chose is Now Ubiquinol 100mg 60 soft gels for 23.50 per bottle. They sell for $50 at my health food store. They are always having sales and they have a good one under the Swanson brand, it just wasn't gluten free.

Regular Contributor

I use the Nutrilite by Amway but they are pricey. Thanks to everyone who mentioned Andrew Lessman's. I am going to check him out.

Frequent Contributor

I only take Andrew Lessman's vitamins and I take his coq10. I trust the guy and the integrity of his products.

Trusted Contributor

I get all my supplements from Lucky Vitamin online. They have good brands and great prices. They even have pet products now. They are from the Seattle area. Good people to deal with.