Honored Contributor

Re: What was the last fragrance you purchased?

Innis

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

A scent is part of my daily ritual. Shower, hair, makeup and perfume--done!

I like Sandalwood perfume oil by Nemat and wear it often. It is inexpensive and available at Whole Foods or local co-ops.

A plus is my husband loves it and he has a very discerning nose!❤️

Valued Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

Hi ! I just posted in weekly beauty purchases that I purchased the Henry Rose travel sizes of "Fog and "last Light " . These are both repeats for me .I did get a sample of the Dark is Night , which is lovely too . 

Esteemed Contributor

I've purchased Amazing Grace (Philosophy) the last two times.  I really like it because it's a light, clean fragrance that's not too strong.  However, I'd like it to be a little stronger.  Not that I want to overpower anybody and make them gag from the smell but I put it on and have asked people to smell my wrist an hour or so later and they can't smell anything.

I'll try something else when this runs out.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I don't need a prince to be a princess by Killian

Honored Contributor

Amazing Grace Intense

Trusted Contributor

Parfums de Marly Delina Exclusive is a lovely amber floral. I mix it with TF's Violet Blonde OR, if I am feeling myself, PFK's Grand Soir.

Honored Contributor

Okay, as weird as this may sound since I don't have a sense of smell, I did buy for myself the Sol de Janeiro #59.   Bought two of the small bottles - one for me and one for DD.  Since she liked it and said it was light, I figured it'd be ok for me and I probably wouldn't overdo it and stink to high heaven.  HAHA

Respected Contributor

CHANEL - Eau de Toilette Fragrance Collection

Chanel Chance Eau Tendre.  This is my signature scent and one small bottle would last forever- its a light fruity floral that was fun and flirty and I love it.  Last time I bought a bottle of the 1.7 ounce eau de toilette I think it was $72 a couple of years ago which was a splurge for me on perfume, but now that same bottle is $112 Smiley SurprisedSmiley Surprised.   Its such a beautiful and light scent, but I can't go for that price increase!  I'll have to find a new and more affordable light and fruity scent when my current bottle runs out. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@ monicakm, Stormin heaven that your shoulder will soon be better. My heart hurts knowing all you have been through. Just need you to know I am thinking of you every day.You are my go to for honesty in all makeup and fragrance. I listen to you. We have moved back South.Had lived here for 40 plus years before our daughter in north needed for us to come back to be with her. Stayed in a condo and wanted to come back to south Finally found a house  to purchase ( There are  hard to buy right now) and we are HERE> LIving among 5000 boxes!!  LOL No more moves  I need you to know I was concerned about you but was not able to get in touch. You are my friend and I truly care.Hopefully your shoulder will soon feel better. TAKE your time. Just be patient. YOU WILL BE GREAT!!I love Princess .also. Splugged when i purchased. Do you have CLEAN RESERVE? Need your op. You need to make your purchases You hus will soon retiring. LOL!!Going to continue Stormin HEAVEN and all wil be great for you. Also remembering your grandson. Always, SLIGO   HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MY FRIEND!