Honored Contributor

Re: What is the one gift you would like to receive for Christmas? ==OT

Australian vacation.

Respected Contributor

I just got one today! One of my Sons was headed to a work conference, and his flight was over-booked. He got a $500 voucher to take the next flight. That means that he and my DIL will be home for Christmas!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Valued Contributor

On 10/26/2014 SJanielovesJim said:
On 10/26/2014 Cardamom said: I would really love the lorac mega pro palette. I would never buy it for myself because I am completely self banned from any more palettes but if I got it as a gift I would be really happy!! I want it really bad! Who knows if it would even be available between now and Christmas?!

Well....I already got what I really wanted- my baby kitten Callie.

But if I had to pick something else- the Lorac mega Pro is what I would want also!!

Aww! Congratulations!! A baby calico? We've been ""talking"" about a kitten but I've also been talking about that palette! LOL. I just couldn't buy it. I had it in my Amazon cart once before it disappeared. I couldn't justify it but if I got it as a gift what could I do but enjoy it? Smiley Wink. Turns out I'm kind of glad I didn't get it at that time. I heard amazon sent them out in a plain envelope and people got a bunch of broken palettes.
Esteemed Contributor

I don't have a significant other, nor do I have children. My mother is no longer living and my dad is very old. Hence, if I want something, I must buy it for myself - which is actually what I do all of the time, anyway. Christmas, then, isn't about getting gifts for me.... I'm just grateful for another holiday with my Dad. Truthfully, I really don't care for holidays.... I'm happy that other people enjoy them, though.
Respected Contributor

My husband got me a Dooney bag, the Buckley. I've had it awhile but haven't used it....but away for Christmas. Wouldn't mind a new wallet too!

Honored Contributor

I'm good with a gift card or two.
Valued Contributor

World peace would be nice!
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/26/2014 Persephonel said: World peace would be nice!

Amen.

Watch that old Coca Cola commercial on youtube....I'd Like To Teach The World to Sing.

Needs? I have them met.

Wants? Some love.

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/26/2014 Persephonel said: World peace would be nice!
This would be a beautiful gift for the holiday season,and the coming year.
Super Contributor

A framed photograph of Peaches, my Pomeranian.