Valued Contributor

Re: What is the one gift you would like to receive for Christmas? ==OT

On 10/26/2014 DogLvr said:

1.Two breasts that look good when I get my exchange in December.

2. Melissa Etheridge getting a brain and be banned from making any public statements.

Best wishes for you and your "girls" this December. As for the second, well, one out of two isn't bad right?? Wink

Trusted Contributor

I would like a carpenter - a true craftsman - who I could alone to make all of the repairs in my house without supervision. There are no things I need - just someone trustworthy to do the work.

Frequent Contributor

I'd like Santa to bring me a Louis Vuitton handbag. But I'd settle for a trip to Europe as well.

Actually, I'd be happy with a gift card to Amazon.com.

Super Contributor

On 10/26/2014 Cardamom said:
On 10/26/2014 SJanielovesJim said:
On 10/26/2014 Cardamom said: I would really love the lorac mega pro palette. I would never buy it for myself because I am completely self banned from any more palettes but if I got it as a gift I would be really happy!! I want it really bad! Who knows if it would even be available between now and Christmas?!

Well....I already got what I really wanted- my baby kitten Callie.

But if I had to pick something else- the Lorac mega Pro is what I would want also!!

Aww! Congratulations!! A baby calico? We've been "talking" about a kitten but I've also been talking about that palette! LOL. I just couldn't buy it. I had it in my Amazon cart once before it disappeared. I couldn't justify it but if I got it as a gift what could I do but enjoy it? Smiley Wink. Turns out I'm kind of glad I didn't get it at that time. I heard amazon sent them out in a plain envelope and people got a bunch of broken palettes.

Oh no- I hadn't heard about that happening from Amazon- what a disappointment to the recipient! I am stalking the Lorac website daily- no luck yet.

As far as my sweet Callie- believe it or not she is not a Calico- it was the only name my 2 boys could agree on. ( I wanted to name her Cookie or Cupcake or something cute like that LOL) She is the cutest little black and white Tuxedo kitten- very pretty markings on her) we are just adoring her- she is a lot of fun, and I thought about it for MONTHS until I took the plunge and glad I did!!

Super Contributor

On 10/26/2014 Homebody1 said:

Cardamom, it was a precious moment when I got the call. I was standing in line to check in with the ortho dr's office and the nurse called and I repeated..."what I'm in remission???? I really am? People started cheering for me. I shed some tears, let me tell you.

This has brought tears to my eyes- I am SOOOO happy for you. Yes....THAT is the best gift ever, and I hope lasts forever!!! Merry Christmas to you!

Respected Contributor

Facing 70, I'd love a lower jaw rejuvenation procedure. Don't need or want anything since DH and I have our health and each other. Happy healthy holidays to one and all. May 2015 bring your dreams to fruition.
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Frequent Contributor

Family, health, peace and joy.
Contributor

World Peace!

Occasional Contributor

Peace and Happiness
Trusted Contributor

I don't need anything. Maybe a new DustBuster would be nice for the cat hair. My husband just seems to know gifts that I would love, so his Christmas surprises are always wonderful. The best present is my beautiful kids having fun Christmas morning.