Trusted Contributor

Re: What is the Lancome TS on Sat?

I would love to hear from someone who has used this. For what it's worth, Paula called it "average" with no ability to lift.

Frequent Contributor

I was hoping for a makeup kit. Oh well. Maybe next time!
Super Contributor

On 9/26/2014 ElvisShops said:

I would love to hear from someone who has used this. For what it's worth, Paula called it "average" with no ability to lift.

Agreed. I read the reviews from Paula's choice as well. Not so hot!

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/26/2014 TriciatheRealtor said:

I noticed During the TS presentation that the demonstration pictures said "paid professionals." Do all HSN skin care clinicals say that?

watch the fine print on info-mericals, commercials, QVC. all shopping networks, even print ads

all are supposed to indicate if they are paid or "re-numerated"

Super Contributor

I respect and follow Paula. I have been thankful for her contributions.

However, she says that Stem Rejen is awful and it my HG moisturizer so imho, nothing is set in stone.

Does any one know if that Lancôme Teint Idole 24hour foundation is anything like BB Skin? Thanks

Respected Contributor

Just in case anyone is wanting Genifique and doesn't want to pay the high price, L'Oreal comes out with the same serum in a bottle months later and for a lot less money.

Youth Code Serum Intense is the same thing in the bottle but is $15 instead of $84. That's a big saving for exactly the same thing. Even the bottle is that smoky look, just not the vase shape--a more mundane cylinder. Eventually this Lancome Renergie will be out in the same way, so if you're on a budget, get the Youth Code eye cream and serum and save a bundle.

Respected Contributor

I purchased the 3 mascaras for 50 dollars. I'm assuming all 3 are full size from the photo.

Honored Contributor

Ingredients not very impressive, alcohol, mineral oil in eye cream, artificial colors, etc.