Super Contributor

What is the Josie Maran TSV for Monday (1-5-15 ) ?

I haven't purchased her cosmetics yet, but have read some good reviews . I have dry skin now, so I'm wondering if argan oil might be beneficial . I like the idea of switching from powder blush, to her gel blushes at this stage , so I'm interested in next week's TSV. If anyone receives the Insider magazine , could you share the info ? Thanks !
Respected Contributor

Re: What is the Josie Maran TSV for Monday (1-5-15 ) ?

Blue Skies: If you're near a Sephora or other store that carries her products, you could go in and sample them before 1/5. I did that and found the argan oil to be great. Just the other day, I tried her foundation in Sephora and also loved that.

Valued Contributor

1/5 TSV:

-Argan cleansing oil 6oz

-Pure argan oil 1.7oz

-Argan serum matchmaker foundation 2oz in fair/light, light/medium, medium/dark

-Foundation brush

-Argan color stick 0.55oz in "love"

$69.96 on 3 easy pay of $23.32 plus shipping

Regular Contributor

With this 5-piece collection of skincare and face beautifiers you can simply have the healthy, glowing skin of your dreams. Argan cleansing oil dissolves impurities, 100% Argan Oil treats your skin w/ essential fatty acids & nutrients. The Super-sized Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation provides lasting skincare benefits & an even glow & the Argan Color Stick adds a pop of color. Receive: (1) 1.7 fl oz Argan Oil, (1) 2 oz Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation, (1) 6 oz Argan Cleansing Oil, (1) 0.55 oz Argan Color Stick, (1) Foundation Brush.

$69.96

$7.72 shipping

Esteemed Contributor

I preordered this and it is "In Process" of shipping. It is a good price to me because I will use all of the items and to purchase them separately would be cost prohibitive.....not to mention the shipping for 5 items.

My question is will this be on Auto Deliver? It wasn't offered when I pre-ordered it, but thought maybe it will be offered on the 5th. Will I be able to change my order to Auto Delivery the actual day of the TSV?

TIA

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Super Contributor

Thank you, everyone ! It looks like a good kit & everything anyone needs to get started . Happy New Year . ....also, good advice to try at a Sephora, Ms X . Unfortunately there isn't one nearby . It would definitely potentially save me return /exchange postage, if I don't like the kit . Thanks again !
Valued Contributor

On 1/1/2015 tends2dogs said:

I preordered this and it is "In Process" of shipping. It is a good price to me because I will use all of the items and to purchase them separately would be cost prohibitive.....not to mention the shipping for 5 items.

My question is will this be on Auto Deliver? It wasn't offered when I pre-ordered it, but thought maybe it will be offered on the 5th. Will I be able to change my order to Auto Delivery the actual day of the TSV?

TIA

Not sure why you didn't get the auto-delivery number as they are sent out together and offered at the same time on the Insider, but call CS and ask them to change it to auto-delivery. No need to wait until the 5th to change it!