Contributor

What do you think about these B&BW scents?

My dear philosophy girls, since I know many of you love a nice mix of B&BW too, to go with your philosophy fix {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}, I thought I'd ask - what do you think of the Cool Citrus Basil, Sheer Freesia, Plumeria, Cotton Blossom, Rice Flower & Shea, and Brown Sugar & Fig shower gels?

I went to the store and got the Sea Island Cotton, Rainkissed Leaves, and White Citrus gels.

The Sea Island Cotton is probably going back. I mean even for four bucks, this is just so unmistakably like a blah fabric-softener that I couldn't stand it. Does the Cotton Blossom smell more or less like it too?

As to the Rainkissed and White Citrus . . . I was underwhelmed. When you sniff off the top of the tester bottle, well, okay, but once in the shower, the scent dissipates as soon as you foam up, and you smell nothing. I much prefer my St. Ives Energizing Citrus.

I did love the Night-blooming Jasmine and the Lemongrass Sage I got last year. It's a pity these others aren't in the stores!

Should I just stop mulling and take advantage of the SAS? I do hate returning things though, so a sampling of your opinions would be nice! Thanks so much.