Trusted Contributor

What did you use up this week? 4/19

Hi Friends,

Used up:

Philosophy Living Grace Whipped Body Creme- this was very nice, replaced with the same body creme in Baby Grace.

Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream in Natural- a staple for me, replaced with the open one in my travel kit, and will put a new unopened one in the travel kit.

Korres Pure Greek Olive Cleansing Cloths- these are ok, replaced with Skinn Olive & Enzyme Cleansing Cloths a favorite.

How about you?

Have a good weekend. Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Honored Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 4/19

Hi Beauties!

Well this week didn't end up the way I expected it to, but it's all good. Now that I've had a few hours, I'm feeling a bit liberated.  Isn't that weird?  

Palmer's Cleansing Oil - a staple for me, used up, replaced with the same.

Aveeno Oat Cleanser - it’s a fine cleanser but I’m not repurchasing at this time.

Bronzers - 2 Laura Geller, 1 IT Cosmetics - all of these either looked muddy or red on me.

Skinn Lip 6x Serum - returning

Skinn Age Reset Serum TS - Returning and Cancelled HSN Autoship Plan

Skinn Eye Creme Reverse - Returning and Cancelled HSN Autoship Plan

Skinn DWP Creme Reverse Duo - Returning and Cancelled HSN Autoship Plan

Skinn Age Reset Serum - old plan - Returning and Cancelled HSN Autoship Plan

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  - I felt kind of relieved and liberated too.  Thought I was nuts.  LOL  Glad I'm not the only one.  Sorry, I digressed here from what I meant to post about.

Didn't use up a thing this week but did cancel some SKINN AS plans.  Have some AS products still to go through and that might take a while.

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch Are you giving up all Skinn products? I was wondering if you will still purchase Skinn occasionally but skip the autoship. 

I used up: 

Korres yoghurt facial cleanser. Have a backup of same.

Sephora Matte perfection tinted moisturizer. Replaced with Caliray skin tint in light.medium. Really liking the Caliray.

Sephora seems to be discontinuing their tinted moisturizer. Haven't seen my shade in months. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Contributor

Greetings fellow glamour gals and guys!  I used up a few things this week. This may sound strange but a feeling of being exonerated from guilt over buying so many beauty products washes over me when I use up an entire product!  LOL

Farmacy Green Clean-HG Cleansing Balm!

Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm-a VERY close second fave of mine and hubby's.

Bare Minerals Mineral Veil-Always search for something new but always come back to this one.

Dr. Denese Day Defense SPF 40-Not going to replace as I dislike the reformulatiom intensly!  Too bad, the OG SPF was my first true QVC or and my absolute HG product.  Used it for over sa decade!

Cereve Body Moisturizer-Will buy another one eventually just to have on hand but I'm beginning to fall out of love with Cereve.  Still love the PM Lotion for RX retinoid nights and the Foaming Cleanser though!

I used to be Tem77 but QVC lost my account! All my A/D orders have been re-instated phew!
Trusted Contributor

@NYCTem77 wrote:

Greetings fellow glamour gals and guys!  I used up a few things this week. This may sound strange but a feeling of being exonerated from guilt over buying so many beauty products washes over me when I use up an entire product!  LOL

Farmacy Green Clean-HG Cleansing Balm!

Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm-a VERY close second fave of mine and hubby's.

Bare Minerals Mineral Veil-Always search for something new but always come back to this one.

Dr. Denese Day Defense SPF 40-Not going to replace as I dislike the reformulatiom intensly!  Too bad, the OG SPF was my first true QVC or and my absolute HG product.  Used it for over sa decade!

Cereve Body Moisturizer-Will buy another one eventually just to have on hand but I'm beginning to fall out of love with Cereve.  Still love the PM Lotion for RX retinoid nights and the Foaming Cleanser though!

@NYCTem77 I totally understand how you feel, I have felt the same!!! Have a great weekend! 

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch Are you giving up all Skinn products? I was wondering if you will still purchase Skinn occasionally but skip the autoship. 

I used up: 

Korres yoghurt facial cleanser. Have a backup of same.

Sephora Matte perfection tinted moisturizer. Replaced with Caliray skin tint in light.medium. Really liking the Caliray.

Sephora seems to be discontinuing their tinted moisturizer. Haven't seen my shade in months. 

Not completely, @teganslaw.  I have a few favorites still under old auto ship plans.  I'll likely keep them until Dimitri changes the packaging and they get cancelled.  🫤

Honored Contributor

NYX The Marshmellow Primer - Replaced with the same from my stash. 

Gold Bond Radiance Renewal Hydrating Lotion - Replaced with the same.  Even though I often wear a body butter, I always use this on Sunday when I need to put on pantyhose shortly after.  It's very thick, almost like a body butter.

Respected Contributor

Moroccan oil shampoo liter, new one ready to go.

Honored Contributor

Hi Ladies:

I didn't use anything up, but broke my Guerlain Terracotta bronzer compact. I tried to put the powder back together w/ alcohol, but it just didn't go well. I ordered the RMS bronzer as a replacement.

Wishing all a Happy Weekend.