Super Contributor

Re: What are your favorite Philosophy products?

Oh My Gosh, I love the shower gels and just opened Pomegranate in a Pear Tree...wow, it smells great and the scent lasts!!! I definately should have stocked up on this holiday 3 in 1! I also am a diehard Purity fan and love anything in AG, PG and LG!!
Trusted Contributor

I still enjoy Pure Grace products.

I have used HIATube eye and lip for many, many years.

And I like HIATube neck and decollete cream.

I depend on these, and hope they never do away with any of them !!

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Trusted Contributor

I'm an Amazing Grace girl, but recently tried Pure Grace and have found a new fave!! It truly has a fragrance that people actually stop me and ask me what I'm wearing. It's so clean and fresh. I also use Purity....have been on Auto Delivery forever. I've tried the other 3 in 1's, the "flavored" ones I like to call them.....cinnamon, apple, ect....but now I stick with AG and PG.
Contributor

Mr favorite is Pure Grace items perfume, whipped body cream, shower gel,and satin body oil.Also I like the miracle worker corrector/concealer. Living Grace is ok too
Contributor

I love Pure Grace, Unconditional Love and Amazing Grace.

I also love the Blackberry Blossom and Lemon Custard shower gels.

Respected Contributor

Shear Splendor Hair conditioner.....I wish it was in a bucket!!

Respected Contributor

Purity. I've used it for many years and they never stop making it.
Honored Contributor

On 5/29/2014 NYC Susan said:
On 5/28/2014 just bee said:

I still use <em>pure grace</em> after all these years.

Me too. I just wish the scent lasted longer, and I don't buy as often as I used to because of that. But I really do love it!

I used to be a big-time Philosophy girl. Now I only use two products - Pure Grace and the exfoliating peel pads. That's it.

I became disenchanted with pretty much everything else. So I guess I'm an ex-Philosophy girl, except I do really like those two products.

Kiss

I still use the spritz and I kick myself because the scent doesn't last. Then one day a coworker told me that she loves that I smell like pure grace.

What a nose! I can't believe she was able to detect it, but she never fails to comment.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Not applicable

I looooooooooooooooooooove Summer Grace and I'm so disappointed that the supersize shower gel and lotion duo have been discontinued by QVC. I used to purchase a half dozen sets to last me thru the year. Now, you can only get it as a trio with the fragrance and I just can't use that much spray fragrance.