Super Contributor

What are your best 1st cleanse/2nd cleanse combos?

I try to use TT for most of my first cleanses as I really like how my scalp feels after using it (plus I'm interested in growth!). Here's what works for me:

TT first, Fig second--this is best for my hair

TT first, 613 second--second best

TT first, seasonals second--this combo is ok; I find that my hair needs to be cleansed more often with this one, though

I've also tried using 613 and Fig together, but that's too much moisture for me and my hair is weighted down. I've also tried using POM in a million different configurations, but I officially give up on it--I get too many flyaways.

What are your fave combos?

Honored Contributor

Re: What are your best 1st cleanse/2nd cleanse combos?

I'm similar. I like to use Tea Tree on my scalp and Fig on my length, then follow up with Fig, a seasonal, or 613.

I don't really like the other core CCs, though I haven't tried Bamboo Green Tea. Most others leave my hair dry and/or I don't like the scent. I really wish I could get Sweet Almond Mint to work for me, since that's my favorite of all the core scents.

Super Contributor

TT then TT w/BGT

or

TT then TT w/BGT & SOB

For my daughter its anything for the first then either FIG or 613 for the second.

Super Contributor

BGT both cleanses is magic for my hair!Smiley Happy

I can't do it all the time though because it's just not moisturizing enough--so when I need moisture, I cleanse with POM(still the love of my life lol) and second cleanse/leave in FIG.

That BGT/FIG kit they just had was like Heaven!!!!!Smiley Happy{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

I don't use WEN for my first cleanse (scalp only) but for the second, SMC is my favorite, mixed with a little bit of fig.

Trusted Contributor

For me, the first cleanse is not as important, as the second cleanse, since I rinse it out after I apply the cc to all 3 or 5 sections. I usually use FIG or TT mixed with any seasonal,BGT and/or 613 for my second cleanse. I use BGT and FAS as my leave in.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Esteemed Contributor

My first cleanse, I alternate TT and 613.

My second cleanse is Fig.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Esteemed Contributor

1st cleanse - always TT with a seasonal or alternate core 2nd cleanse - always 613 and mostly SAM
Respected Contributor

The combos I like are TT/Sam, tt/fig, tt/lav, Wen kids/seasonal, and Wen kids/BGT right now. However, the combos I like are always changing. Next, I want to try BGT/seasonal.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

I have shoulder length, thin/fine/porous hair and, unfortunately, not a lot of it...

first cleanse -- TT (rotating CA in every fourth cleanse)

* the first cleanse is to emulsify the sebum/dirt on my scalp and generally clease it.

second cleanse -- Seasonal of the moment (rotating 613 in for every third cleanse)

* the second cleanse is to condition my hair and scalp. So I use the CCs that have the extra skin care ingredients as well as the amino acids.

-- bebe Smile

P.S. I'm using BGT right now and trying to figure out how I'm going to work it into the second cleanse routine.