Respected Contributor

Re: What Is The Most Luminous Foundation You've Used?

The new product from Skinn. Not their plasma, but a sheer light foundation that makes my 60 yr. old skin look young and glowing. Luv it!

Valued Contributor

So far I think adding a drop of luminizer to the foundations I already have would do the trick. I have several I really like and if I could just brighten them up a bit it would be great.

Regular Contributor

ForumOlivia, thank you for your post about Revlon Skin lights. I have been hoarding my last tube for a long time. Saw your post the other day and found it at Walmart. I got the Peach which is a little darker than what I have but I like the tone. I have been looking in vain for a replacement and illuminators on top of foundation don't look good on me. I have been mixing the illuminator with my makeup which helped a little. So glad I got it!!
Super Contributor

On 2/20/2014 virgosun said:

So far I think adding a drop of luminizer to the foundations I already have would do the trick. I have several I really like and if I could just brighten them up a bit it would be great.

That just seems like a smart way to go about it. And like SuzyQ3 said, that way you can control just how luminous you want to be!

Honored Contributor

I love Bobbi Brown's new Shimmerbrick. It's called Nude Glow Shimmer. It will give you that glow whatever foundation you are wearing.... dry skin foundation or foundation for matte skin.

Valued Contributor

Because I don't always want luminizer or luminizer all over I like Josie Maran's liquid luminizer. A little goes a long way. I squeeze some out in the palm of my hand and either mix it with foundation or my primer or all 3.