Super Contributor

I had just spent the last month trying to clear up a crop of zits on my nose and chin and I wore my Present no color makeup last week and guess what? Yep, my nose has 4 huge zits on it. What is in makeup that makes me break out so fast? I am using Pro Active products still as they worked great....I need something to cover redness.

Super Contributor

Re: Philosophy's The Present

It has a few cones and a few parabens -- maybe one or more are the culprits?

Water/Aqau/Eau, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Lysozyme, Cetyl Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Propylene Glycol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

Honored Contributor

lavender oil, geraniol, limonene and linalool can also cause irritation and breakouts

Valued Contributor

I use The Present all the time. I never have a problem with it. Isn't the Present the same thing as On a Clear Day? That is what I was told at one time when The Present disappeared for a while. Now Laura Geller's Spackle breaks me out. It gives me that horrible cystic acne.