Respected Contributor

Re: What Do We Think of Fresh Beauty As a Brand?

Pretty pricey, but anything Louis Vuitton is. I have tried a few things over the years but never repurchased the same item twice, that always let's me know it isn't a keeper!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

I have used the lip balm & soy cleanser.  I like both.  I have purchased both many times.  I haven't in a while though.  I am not sure why.  But I think it's a good brand.  And I had no idea they were connected to Louis Vuitton. Interesting!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@justashopper wrote:

I have used the lip balm & soy cleanser.  I like both.  I have purchased both many times.  I haven't in a while though.  I am not sure why.  But I think it's a good brand.  And I had no idea they were connected to Louis Vuitton. Interesting!!!

A couple in Boston originated the Fresh products. They did several body collections featuring a fragrance, soap, shower gel, and lotion that were the best I have ever used. (They are not the one mentioned earlier in this thread.)

My favorite part of the Fresh collection was its cosmetics. They were absolutely outstanding. The eyeshadows were fully saturated with color, their foundation and concealer were wonderful, and their brushes are still the best in my vanity. LVMH began stocking the line in its Sephora stores. Then it was purchased by LVMH, and they began expanding the skincare and discontinued the cosmetics. The company is now a shell of its former self.

Regular Contributor

I use their bath soaps exclusively and have for years.  They are pricey, but last a very long time.  I also like their exfoiliating and facial scrubs.

Honored Contributor

What was the brand name of the company run by, managed, (?)

monks?

@monicakm    Or antone who can remember.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras