New Contributor

Wen styling cream made my hair break off

I wanted to love wen but it's been a nightmare! I purchased the cleansing cream and styling cream and started using it about 2 months ago. I followed the exact directions and prior to that, my hair was in excellent health and condition. The styling cream put a gross coating on my hair despite trying to tweek and use less, it always looked like I had severe build up on my hair! I went back to a clarifying shampoo to start over again with a clean slate and again, same coating. I noticed that the length on my left side was 2" shorter on my right. I just got back from my sylist who had to fix it and even it out and she could clearly see where my hair literally snapped off. She said WEN has a ton of silicones and other ingredients that caused my hair to break. She could clearly see it! I'm beyond upset with this product, as a long hair girl, it's devistating to loose any major length and now I sit here 3" shorter all around to fix what wen products did to my hair. STAY AWAY, this is a dreadful product.