Occasional Contributor

Wen mousse is my new holy grail product!

After I typed up a whole detailed post there was an error and I lost everything I wrote- Grrrr! Anyway, thanks to a post I read on here where a couple of ladies suggested that the mousse is great for blow drying curly hair straight I decided to go for it and WOW is it AMAZING for that! I have 5 inches of curly frizzy roots because I am growing out the Japanese straightener I had last April. I usually dread the straightening process but the mousse had totally transformed this experience for me. It took half the time it usually takes to straighten and I did not have to do as many "passes" over the sections to get it smooth and straight. My hair has a lot of volume, body, is soft yet it kept the style all day and even until I woke up this morning. I don't know how Chaz managed to get a product that provides the control yet without the stiffness and crunchiness. As one poster said- my hair has 'swing' to it! I am in awe right now and loving my hair! Also no greasy, weighed down or limp hair! I even over used (9 pumps instead of 5 lol) and still it wasn't limp at all. The real shocker is that my 4 year old daughter sleeps with a humidifier cranked on the highest setting because she gets so congested at night. Sometimes I sleep with her and when I wake up- my straightened hair is always frizzy curly and one hot mess. Not this time- I woke up today and my hair was just as beautiful as when I went to sleep! How can this be? That never happens especially in a very humid room! Ladies this mousse is PHENOMENAL for straightening your curly frizzy hair. In fact I like it better than the styling cream because while I adore the styling cream- it can make my roots a little bit limp by the end of the day or the day after. I am assuming since the mousse is made especially for the roots where as the styling cream is not that this is the reason why it works better that way. I think the mousse def keeps a blowout much longer in terms of not having to touch up. I did not use any other product btw because I wanted to see how we'll it performed. I am going to stock up on the mousse because I cannot be without it! I will update you on how many days I am able to go but so far it's day 2 and no where near looking like it needs to be touched up or washed. Thank you so much to the two posters who mentioned this! Just wanted to share. Have a great day ladies!