Honored Contributor

Re: We Have a Newly Pregnant Beauty Influencer :)

@SportyShorty07 

Is Picturesque making videos again?  I loved her channel.  I think tati was my original makeup guru on YouTube.  But my favorite of all time was the lovely and gracious Mel Thompson. I have been watching her videos over again for the last couple of days. Without a doubt, she was the influencer who

Influenced massive amounts of money out of my checking account LOL. I love all the makeup I have to choose from but it makes it hard to choose what to use.

Respected Contributor

Re: We Have a Newly Pregnant Beauty Influencer :)

[ Edited ]

@monicakm  I checked and Picturesque hasn't made videos for a few years now- I think she has young kids and couldn't make time to film videos anymore- I hope she comes back.  I love Tati's makeup skills and artistry and I do miss Mel Thompson she was os sweet and so talented.  I can relate to having difficulty choosing which makeup to wear- I have so much lipstick and lip gloss, tons of blushes, about 10 eyeshadow palettes, tons of mascara dn eyeliner. I layer lipsticks on top of each other and end up getting indicisive about which shade of pink I'm going for for that day! Smiley Very Happy