Contributor

I was lucky enough to get a generous sample from one of our own, a gorgeous and gracious Wennette from the West Coast{#emotions_dlg.wub} , otherwise known as Bruingirl! I used it tonight on myself and my 2 yr old daughter and I think Chaz again hit it out of the park. The watermelon smell was nice, but not too cloying once it bloomed in the shower. It felt just like regular CC, maybe a bit more like a seasonal. I put it on the both of us and left it in while we tended to washing other partsSmiley Wink, then it rinsed off easily. There was no issue with her eyes stinging, so it must be tear free, which is nice. I was using regular Wen on her anyway, just being careful to keep it away from her eyes.

I did my usual routine....pea size leave in CC, 1.5 pumps SC, 2 pumps total mousse and a spritz of POM VTS on my crown. Well, I just dried my hair and it is as soft, shiny and bouncy as ever. it feels clean, sleek and frizz free.

I am super impressed and will definitely be purchasing this for my daughter and even to have in my own rotation. I hope all the ladies, who have had bad Wen experiences due to possible allergies to menthol, will try this formulation. We all deserve to have beautiful hair!

Now, C'mon October!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

p.s. Just got my 2 32oz Seasonals today and I should be getting 2 6oz FGP RTM's tomorrow! Lawd help me! LOL