Honored Contributor

Soft pinch luminous powder. I have the colors cheer and happy. There is so little color difference it's not worth buying both. You have to look really hard to notice that one is slightly more Peach and the other slightly more pink. Also, this blush will accentuate any texture you put it over. I do have a little texture that comes and goes but it doesn't bother me. It is a gorgeous formula.  I haven't decided if I'm going to keep both since they are so similar but if I do keep both I'll give one to my granddaughter. This can be worn as a blush or a blush topper.

Honored Contributor

Re: Warning Rare Beauty Blush

@monicakm 

Is this the Selena Gomez line of makeup?  If so, I had thought about looking into some of the items.  I just think she is such a lovely young woman.  I love her show Selena + Restaurant!   I hope you enjoy the blushes.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Soft pinch luminous powder. I have the colors cheer and happy. There is so little color difference it's not worth buying both. You have to look really hard to notice that one is slightly more Peach and the other slightly more pink. Also, this blush will accentuate any texture you put it over. I do have a little texture that comes and goes but it doesn't bother me. It is a gorgeous form@ula.  I haven't decided if I'm going to keep both since they are so similar but if I do keep both I'll give one to my granddaughter. This can be worn as a blush or a blush topper.

@monicakm  - Thank you for posting.  Think I'll go back to Sephora and compare Hope to Cheer (which I aleady have) to see if they are close before I purchase Hope.

Super Contributor

Thanks for the info. Happy looks so nice online! I may buy that one.
Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Have you had a chance to compare them yet?  The look a little more different on line than in person (to me).

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 

Yes, it's Selena's line.  She is a sweetheart Smiley Happy  I have so many pink blushes, I think I'll keep the one called Cheer and return Happy.  Look at the image below.  The two blushes to the right and left of the top one are Happy and Cheer.   I just feel they are too close together to notice a difference on the face and I have a lot of pink blushes.

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez - Soft Pinch Luminous Powder Blush Truth 0.098 oz / 2.8 g

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

I get what you're saying!  They look like very pretty shades.  Enjoy! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@monicakm   Very pretty colors.  Are these meant to go on top of blush or alone?  

Sometimes I get heavy handed with blush, possibly this blush would work better for me as far as getting to much on..which is hard to lighten up when I have put to much on. 

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@JudyL 

Have you had a chance to compare them yet?  The look a little more different on line than in person (to me).

@monicakm - No haven't gotten to Sephora yet.  Maybe next week.  Not in a big hurry to do so because I have sooooo many blushes already.

Esteemed Contributor

O saw a Nikki La rose video and she said if you put a light dusting of powder on before the blush is will help with pores and texture.