Super Contributor

WOW!!!!!! It Cosmetics Armour Beauty Fluid SPF 50

You have got to go to Sephora and try this new It Cosmetics Armour Beauty Fluid. It is so amazing and I hope and pray it will come to QVC.. It is like the cc cream but with a light fluid texture that you can wear alone or under makeup. Amazing Amazing Amazing. The best thing ever. Let me know what you think..

Respected Contributor

Re: WOW!!!!!! It Cosmetics Armour Beauty Fluid SPF 50

I just tried it. I wanted sun protection that did not leave a white cast on my face. This sounded perfect, but it left a gray cast. It made my foundation a muddy color. On to the next.....

Super Contributor

Really????  It gave me a shear nude shade... Are you sure you used this product??   Oh well that is why we are all different. I just love it.

Respected Contributor

Yes sure it is the same product

Respected Contributor

@beauty0125

Thanks for the head-up on this product.  It sounds lovely and I would be tempted to try it if it were included in an upcoming TSV.

I am very happy with the iT CC +50 and use it almost daily.

Honored Contributor

@jpie wrote:

@beauty0125

Thanks for the head-up on this product.  It sounds lovely and I would be tempted to try it if it were included in an upcoming TSV.

I am very happy with the iT CC +50 and use it almost daily.

I also love the IT CC +50 foundation. It is the best foundation I have ever used. Looks so natural, covers great yet is light and non greasy. 

Trusted Contributor

@Jewel22 wrote:

I just tried it. I wanted sun protection that did not leave a white cast on my face. This sounded perfect, but it left a gray cast. It made my foundation a muddy color. On to the next.....

I waa excited to see this but like you, I did not care for it.

Respected Contributor

@NJgirl 1205

Hmmm, now it makes me glad that I have two super-sized iT CC+ from previous AD kits!  Sometimes, it is good to stick with what makes you happy time after time!