Trusted Contributor

WHO'S READY FOR SKINN CHRISTMAS 2016 !!!!

OK DAZZLERS! Are we ready for Dimitri's holiday visit???

Skinn Cosmetics Five-Piece Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol Anti-Aging Set - 312-021
312-021- Skinn Cosmetics Five-Piece Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol Anti-Aging Set

Skinn Cosmetics Hand Restore Redensifying Hand Cream Duo 2 oz Each - 312-595
312-595- Skinn Cosmetics Hand Restore Redensifying Hand Cream Duo 2 oz Each
If Sold Separately: $65.00
Evine Price $ 50.00

Skinn Cosmetics Hand Restore Redensifying Hand Cream Duo 2 oz Each

SET INCLUDES: 
Hand Restore Anti-Aging Hand Cream - 2 oz 
Hand Restore Anti-Aging Hand Cream in "Lavender" - 2 oz

WHO IT IS FOR: 
Rich and luxurious, you'll love the feeling of applying these Hand Restore Creams. Your hands will feel super moisturized and hydrated throughout the seasons. Keep your favorite scent and gift the other to a friend - or get a duo for yourself and a duo for another!

BENEFITS:
  • A water-resistant hand lifting treatment cream that addresses the unique way the skin of the hands ages
  • Essenskin helps re-densify the appearance of thinning aging skin
  • A powerful anti-dark spot complex helps whiten and brighten the look of dull aging hands and reduce the look of unsightly dark spots
  • Rich emollients help relieve dryness and firming proteins "lift" the look of hands
  • This remarkable cream is water-resistant so you won't feel exposed to the aging environment every time you wash your hands
  • Hands are left looking and feeling revitalized, brighter and more youthful
  • Original - botanical scent
  • Lavender - lavender scent
  • Lotion texture
  • Two squeeze bottles with caps

Made in the USA

Skinn Cosmetics Four-Piece Balm Collection for Face, Eyes, Lips & Body - 312-591
312-591- Skinn Cosmetics Four-Piece Balm Collection for Face, Eyes, Lips & Body
If Sold Separately: $142.00
Evine Price $ 62.00

Skinn Cosmetics Four-Piece Balm Collection for Face, Eyes, Lips & Body

SET INCLUDES: 
Collagenesis Rose Noir Anhydrous Relief Balm - 1 oz 
Collagenesis Vin Noir Anhydrous Relief Eye Balm - 0.5 oz 
Lip 6X Balm in "Strawberry Daiquiri" - 0.27 oz 
Body Balm Extreme 12 Butter & Peptide Rich Body Cream - 4 oz

WHO IT IS FOR: 
Combat dryness once and for all with this set! Rich, luxurious, anhydrous formulations will help deeply nourish and relieve your skin from serious dryness. Four targeted balms get the job done - for your face, eyes, lips and body.

BENEFITS: 
Collagenesis Rose Noir Anhydrous Relief Balm:
  • Help effectively moisturize dry patches, and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with this blissfully aromatic, highly concentrated and ultra-moisturizing blend
  • Includes vitamins, shea butter and rose flower waxes to help soothe and hydrate dehydrated and flaky skin
  • This rich, creamy and buttery texture helps to drench your skin with the oils and extracts of seven roses, featuring black rose for its antioxidant and anti-aging properties
  • Helps leave your skin looking breathtakingly younger, smoother and more radiant
  • Rose scent
  • Balm texture
  • Jar with twist-off lid
Collagenesis Vin Noir Anhydrous Relief Eye Balm:
  • Designed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles while soothing and hydrating the delicate skin around the eye area
  • This velvety textured balm is richly concentrated with antioxidants from Resveratrol and three powerful wine extracts derived from syrah grapes
  • Featuring cabernet for its effective resurfacing and firming benefits as well as bakuchiol, a botanical oil derived from India known for its brightening and anti-aging properties
  • Light grape scent
  • Balm consistency
  • Jar with twist-off lid
Lip 6X Balm:
  • Lip 6X Balm will help hydrate and moisturize your skin while plumping the appearance of your lips and helping to increase the look of the curvature of radiance all day long
  • Helps with the appearance of soft, plump and healthy lips
  • This soothing, non-greasy, velvety feel balm is infused with actives that help provide a moisturizing layer
  • Helps to restore your lip's barrier to soothe and quench dry, cracked lips while helping to fortify and enhance the look of your lip's natural curvature and plumpness
  • Formulated with volulip and maxilip, filling spheres, vitamin C and Revinage
  • Strawberry scent
  • Balm texture
  • Flip-up compact with mirror
Body Balm Extreme 12 Butter & Peptide Rich Body Cream:
  • This elegant body cream contains the butters from 12 exotic plants and contains no water or petroleum
  • Use Body Balm Extreme all over to drench yourself in rich polyphenols and rare plant oils
  • Also containing advanced peptides and stabilized oil soluble vitamin C, this advanced formula will help condition, soften and smooth your entire body
  • Shea butter scent
  • Ultra-moisturizing balm texture
  • Jar with twist-off lid

Made in the USA

This should get us started! I see the cleansing cloths in a 3 pack...should be discounted for his visit (I hope!)  looks like no true new makeup kit ( still loving and using his Gold box kit from last year!)

What are we looking for Dazzlers??? and WHERE ARE THE GLOSS STICKS DIMITRI??? GRRRRRWoman Sad

Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SKINN CHRISTMAS 2016 !!!!

Age Reset for eyes!!! I love those Blue Label products Heart

I Love the Plasma Fusion Setting Veil. Just tossed my last one. perfect for the handbag for mid day touch ups. $45 now, this kit s/b a good buy

Skinn Cosmetics Five-Piece Cheek, Lip & Eye Finishing Touches Makeup Set - 312-597
312-597- Skinn Cosmetics Five-Piece Cheek, Lip & Eye Finishing Touches Makeup Set

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Website code posted for 15% off beauty $75 purchase thru tmrw.

Also check your email.  I have 15% off $50 Fashion. 

Will they be santa angels and gift us a nice coupon for D's visit or will they be a grinch??? Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Website code posted for 15% off beauty $75 purchase thru tmrw.

Also check your email.  I have 15% off $50 Fashion. 

Will they be santa angels and gift us a nice coupon for D's visit or will they be a grinch??? Woman LOL

OMG! I didn't notice it was Age reset FOR EYES!!! I thought he was giving an age reset for face in a smaller size...now I am interested!!! plus I am on my last 2 peels and need to run to the bay and get another set (always the best deal) 

A code for 15% off! Hope it lasts thru Manuela's and Dimitri's visits! 

Now I am getting in the Krissymas spirit! heeheeWoman LOL

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought the Hand Restore duo was just that...didn't realize one was a NEW scent...lavender! OOOOH! I love lavender scented lotions...OK Dimitri you may have got me on this...and @JeanLouiseFinch I will have to keep the lavender one Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Love Skinn products, but I think I get more results from his Stem Regen line.  I did just pulled out my 24 Hour Youth Preservation Creme for the winter and forgot how much I love that product.  His Lip Stem Regen for lines above the lip is awesome.  His hand cream rocks - his products produce results unlike many higher priced products.  Oh, and his Derm Appeal makes my face baby soft at 64! 

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968

thanks for starting this month's Skinn conversation...................

I just looked at the Evine site and he is not scheduled for December....All I see is Jan 4 when I click on shows.....

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Respected Contributor

@catloverThe shows begin on Thursday at 11PM EST.

Based on the emailed program guide, the first TTV on Thursday night will be:

Skinn Cosmetics Five-Piece Mask & Makeup Collection w/ Cosmetic Pouch - 312-022

Screen Shot 2016-12-02 at 2.48.26 PM.png

If Sold Separately: $173.00
Evine Price $ 65.00
or 6 ValuePay®: $10.83
Shipping & Handling: $6.99
kinn Cosmetics Five-Piece Mask & Makeup Collection w/ Cosmetic Pouch

CHOICES:
Fair
Light
Medium
Tawny
Deep
SET INCLUDES:
Collagenesis Diamond Dusted Gelee - 3.5 oz
Collagenesis Intellitint CC Cream w/ HD Pigments - 1.7 oz
Collagenesis Lash Tonic Lengthening & Thickening Treatment Mascara
"Don't Budge" Waterproof Matte Cream Eye Shadows
Collagenesis Vanish Instant Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover - 4 oz
Cosmetic Pouch

The second TTV on Friday at 11PM will be the DWP kit in @Krissy_1968's post above.

Happy shopping!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Linmo

thanks Linmo

I love the eye shadows in this kit-I have the originals-they're terrific312-022- Skinn Cosmetics Five-Piece Mask & Makeup Collection w/ Cosmetic Pouch311-845- Skinn Cosmetics "Don't Budge" Waterproof Cream Eye Shadow PaletteThey stay nice looking all day-easy to apply and you don't need a primer to get the saturation of color.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

311-958- Skinn Cosmetics Four-Piece Enlightened Radiance Skincare Collectionright now I'm using this kit-it's a luxurious experience every night-love it.

I'm waiting the 30 days to see the glow..................

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT