WHICH SCENT IS RIGHT FOR ME?

I HAVE VERY SHORT, VERY FINE, COLOR TREATED HAIR THAT IS LIMP AND LIFELESS. IT NEEDS VOLUME. I STYLE WITH BLOW DRYER AND CURLING IRON.

Respected Contributor

Re: WHICH SCENT IS RIGHT FOR ME?

I have fine hair. I get the most volume from lavender. I also like sweet almond mint and tea tree.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

Re: WHICH SCENT IS RIGHT FOR ME?

Hi! If you don't have any wheat or gluten allergies then I would try Lavender and Tea Tree. You can use any one of them. I do and get great results. The flat iron is only drying your hair out. You may get good results after using one but in the end they only burn hair. Use enough Wen cleansing conditioner to cleanse, rinse and repeat and apply a dime size back in and a dime size styling creme. Don't towel dry, it disturbs the cuticle and makes frizz. If you've never used Wen before, I believe there is a kit on the Wen page called getting started. It's the core scents in small bottles so you can use each one and see which ones you like best. The seasonals are 613 hybrids. You could even try 613 if your hair is damaged and mix it with Tea Tree. I feel with Wen you can't go wrong. I use all of them. Since you mention that your hair is fine and lifeless, Lavender is good for volume. I had very long hair extremely damaged through coloring and shampooing. I cut it all off and use only Wen and it has grown back nicely. No split ends and deep luster. I don't want to confuse you. Someone here can post a link to Chaz's site to go on the recommender part and you can enter your type of hair and they recommend which ones to use.