Valued Contributor
Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) is now my TOP favorite, so I'm definitely getting the styling creams at the event price. I tried it with my TSV when I changed it to the BGT. I'm just not sure if I should get now. I'm would like save on the shipping, so if there is a chance of an OTO, I would like to get it (provided I like the OTO). My dilemma is, should I get the duo now, before it sells out or wait for the OTO? What are you guys doing?
Formally NewtoWen
Esteemed Contributor

I think you should get BGT styling creams, providing you have not done it yet. They already were on "advanced" (back) order, when I ordered them.

The only thing, you might miss, would be about three dollars and change in shipping discount for additional item, you might (or not) get with possibility of OTO for WEN. We are talking maybe? Or, you maybe miss the BGT Creams you want.

I've read here, on boards, OTO usually happens when TSV sells out, but with today's TSV, I seriously doubt it will sell out. Ever. Will see....

Valued Contributor
Thank you. I did. I did not want to risk it.
Formally NewtoWen
Esteemed Contributor

You can always cancel the first order.,.... Just a thought.

Trusted Contributor

This is the third time I've written this post (technical difficulties) and I'm tired of typing it all out, so I'll cut to the chase.

Is anyone else's BGT order placed on Friday night in "advanced sale" status?

Super Contributor
On 1/18/2015 aprimo said:

This is the third time I've written this post (technical difficulties) and I'm tired of typing it all out, so I'll cut to the chase.

All BGT is advance sale from what Chaz & the hosts were saying . It will ship after received at Q's distribution center later this month
#IamTeamWen
Valued Contributor
On 1/18/2015 happywenner said:
On 1/18/2015 aprimo said:

All BGT is advance sale from what Chaz & the hosts were saying . It will ship after received at Q's distribution center later this month
Yes. Mine says that too.
Formally NewtoWen