Regular Contributor

Update on Fresh Cream Lotion 7oz tube.

I ordered a few more FC lotion tubes in my phil sale order since I got 30% off and my daughter and I love FC. I ordered them to put aside for the fall and holiday season and was going to use a couple for stocking stuffers.

I noticed the recipe on the tube looks a bit different as compared to my other tubes and the sku number is different as well and the ingrediaent deck is a bit different too. Well curiousity got me and had to open one to sniff.

To my great surprise......................it smells different than the lotion usually does. These newer ones smell exactly like the older FC Body Butter!!!!

I do like the usual FC lotion scent which is more like the 3 in1 scent but I love the body butter scent(which is like crispy marshmallow bars shower gel) much more and now the lotion has been changed to smell like the the older body butter. Yay!!!!!!

I am thrilled but I realize some of you might not be.

Just thought I'd let you all know. Of course I have no idea if this is meant to be this way now or if it is a factory fluke! I feel like I might need to stockpile it if it is a fluke!

Fresh Cream is just pure heaven................

Pink

Edited for spelling.