Respected Contributor

Re: Upcoming IT Cosmetics TSV

It's a different color. It's the Je Ne Se Quo....like the lipstick color that changes...thus the shading of the blush.

Am I the only one that thinks Jaime's TSVs are not as good as they used to be?

Contributor

On 10/13/2014 Karena said:
On 10/13/2014 Luv_My_Beagle said:

thanks...Her review is to the point without a lot of rambling...lol like many other reviewers.

I wonder if the illumination would accentuate any skin issues such as larger pores, etc?

I hate to sound negative, but check out review on youtube. I've seem many bloggers review the Illumination version and they say it will accentuate every pore. One says that if you have visible pores, you will want to "run" from this foundation. Unfortunately, I do have some pores on my cheeks, so I probably will have to pass. I wish I could pull it off, though. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Thanks for mentioning this! I was tempted by this TSV, but I have large pores. So, I will have to pass on this one.

Honored Contributor

On 10/14/2014 Sandgirl said:
On 10/14/2014 ChynnaBlue said:
On 10/14/2014 Sandgirl said:
On 10/14/2014 LipstickDiva said:

Is the blush in this kit similar or the same to the blush that's in the Vitality Face Disc? I cannot find a name for that blush in the disc.

I have that disc and in some shots, the blush looks the same. I haven't yet even touched the blush in the face disc and I don't want 2 of the same or very similar blushes.

Very good Question, I would like to know this as well....

I don't know. When I see and swatch the blush from the disc, I feel like the blush is a peachier shade and similar to NARS Org@sm, but someone else wrote that it's a watermelon pink.

I have to be the ONLY person in teh world that does not like the NARS "O" - it looks like fish scales on my face and not a good look (on me at least) at all

I hate Nars "O". It's far too orangey on me.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Fair is gone, time to decide gals.

Honored Contributor

I ended up passing. I have 3 tubes of unopened mascara, I never wear black liner and I need more blush like a hole in my head. LOL

Honored Contributor

I ended up passing on it as her foundation colors don't work on me. Tan is too light and Rich is too deep,I love her mascara but will look for it on Ebay. I absolutely do not need another blush as I use the same 3 blush colors, and I love the eyliner but I kept thinking I will only use the mascara and eye liner so it wasn't worth it for me, but the blush color looks beautiful, I hope we see some reviews from those who purchased!!!!!!Great price too!