Valued Contributor

I knew the package was coming. i am signed up for e-mails from UPS...I didn't know my bell wasn't working..I have my windows closed,with the Air Conditioner on. I was waiting for him..You don't seem to understand,this has nothing to do with security .It has to do with PERFORMANCE..My UPS driver told me that they don't want them wasting time. They actually told them that they are not to try to deliver to anybody else but the person the package is addressed to...They are only suppose to spend X amount of minutes per delivery. My Regular Driver was not working that day.He would have left the package on my back porch,if I was not home..

Contributor

My driver had packages that he was delivering yesterday but because no one was home he left the "sticky note" and then today he returned with the packages and told me that now when someone was home they had to sign for the packages.  I haven't had to sign my name for UPS packages in years.  The UPS driver said this was something new that they just started.  First, this is crazy because a lot of people work during the day and can't be home to sign for packages and secondly, with the Xmas season coming soon what about the packages that we are ordering as gifts, if we are not home during the day, when will we get these gifts delivered.  Why UP* mess with something that was working JUST FINE.