Esteemed Contributor

Two Recent postings on here about crepy or dry skin

Never thought I would ever ever be saying this - solution for both - Josie M's Whipped Argon Oil.  Remember me  - - - - ordered one jug  - - -- saw a better deal - ordered that and tried to cancel the single order.  Well, now I have 3 jugs and not upset about it cuz this whipped product is wonderful.  Been using it at night on legs and arms and I see a definite improvement in my upper arms.....and ......for the hands because every winter I get rough skin on my right hand due to using hot water (to clean/dishes) and first time ever not a problem this winter.  Josie's product is frothy - creamy - light but you feel it long after applying - and it's not sticky at all.  I haven't missed a night of not using it and I know it has helped my skin 2-fold.  (no I'm not related to Josie nor know her in any way but TV)

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Two Recent postings on here about crepy or dry skin

@fthunt

Not a fan of Josie's products as stunning as she is but don't think enough women are taking care of their body skin so I think any recommendation is appreciated.

Esteemed Contributor

When I became ill and spent a week in the hospital, I decided to treat myself to Josie Marin's Whipped Body Butter because I know what staying in bed does to your skin.

My arms were beginning to get crepy and the crepiness went away!  My upper arms are loose, but they are not crepy any longer.  I am 75+ 

Esteemed Contributor

@fthunt I agree with your recommendation.  I love Josie's products and feel they really do work.   Just like anything you have to be vigilent and use it everyday.  I also wear latex gloves when washing dishes and that helps keep your nails nice.

Honored Contributor

@fthuntwrote:

Never thought I would ever ever be saying this - solution for both - Josie M's Whipped Argon Oil.  Remember me  - - - - ordered one jug  - - -- saw a better deal - ordered that and tried to cancel the single order.  Well, now I have 3 jugs and not upset about it cuz this whipped product is wonderful.  Been using it at night on legs and arms and I see a definite improvement in my upper arms.....and ......for the hands because every winter I get rough skin on my right hand due to using hot water (to clean/dishes) and first time ever not a problem this winter.  Josie's product is frothy - creamy - light but you feel it long after applying - and it's not sticky at all.  I haven't missed a night of not using it and I know it has helped my skin 2-fold.  (no I'm not related to Josie nor know her in any way but TV)

@fthunt  I hate give the bad news, but Josie’s cream and/or other drugstore creams can do nothing but moisturize. They cannot firm or take away the crepey texture.

I agree this question keeps coming up. As we age, the following causes sagging skin: volume in our skin is less, collagen that’s underneath the skin to keep it plumped up is also reduced, sun damage and lack of muscle. 

Sorry, but there is no moisturizer that can bring back the elasticity to your skin. 

Esteemed Contributor

Perhaps my 'skin' is different than yours - different color - different texture - different life style - different exposure to sun..............my upper arms have improved 90 percent since using Josie's whipped every night and day.  (sorry you're not happy with yours)

Honored Contributor

It is expensive but it is the only one that works on my crepey skin!!!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller