Honored Contributor

I had a coupon from HSN for 10.00 and it was free shipping so I ordered it.  It was also special pricing of 25.00, but it's back to 34.00 now.  So I paid 15.00 for it.

The directions said do not shake and use no more than 2 pumps.  I did not find this product gave me any volume at all.  I used 2 pumps.  I've always use Wen mousse and I get much better results with Wen.

I didn't pay enough to return.  I gave it to my friend.

image 1 of 12

Respected Contributor

Re: Tweaked Foam Mousse results

As with all things, they work for some, but not for others.  I love this and I get lots of volume and shine.  I use 1 pump because I have shorter hair that is curly.  Aren't you glad you paid so little for it.

Honored Contributor

I tried it this morning.  I think I used 1 1/2 pumps.  It doesn't foam up the way most mousses do, but that's fine with me since I sometimes only want to put it near the roots.  I was disappointed at the lack of that yummy fragrance they promised. It worked well for me.  I didn't even use the Jatamansi serum I usually use.  However, I'll admit, I have freshly colored hair and that can make all the difference in the world.  

Now, did I get the volume demonstrated in the presentations?  No, but that's not what I was looking for.  

Honored Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

As with all things, they work for some, but not for others.  I love this and I get lots of volume and shine.  I use 1 pump because I have shorter hair that is curly.  Aren't you glad you paid so little for it.

@brandiwine .  I gave it to my friend since it may work for her.  She may have better results.

Super Contributor

@San Antonio Gal Do you use the other WEN products too?  I've been looking for a volumizing product, but I don't use other WEN products.  

I tried the Aveda volumizing products sold here on QVC.  I get blonde highlights and found that they turned them reddish orange.  Also, I found that there's something in the formula that made my scalp itchy.  I stopped using them and no more itch and my last round of highlights isn't turning brassy.  Still looking for a good mousse, though.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1tuffcookie  - I've been using WEN cleansing conditioners for 10 years now, along with their mousse.  

I had a weak moment while watching Denis on HSN and decided to try his mousse.   Smiley Happy

Sorry Aveda didn't work for you.

Honored Contributor

I got mine yesterday and I am sending it back.  I didn't care for it at all.  It made my hair dry and frizzy.  

Super Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@1tuffcookie  - I've been using WEN cleansing conditioners for 10 years now, along with their mousse.  

I had a weak moment while watching Denis on HSN and decided to try his mousse.   Smiley Happy

Sorry Aveda didn't work for you.

Thank you for sharing. I've been tempted to try the WEN conditioners.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal @Icegoddess Thanks for your opinion of the product!  I may still give it a try next time it's on a sale price.  Appreciate your feedback.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

How disappointing.  Besides the product failure, the waste of a good coupon!  Hopefully your friend likes it.

On a side note, I couldn't find my Tweak'd styling cream at our hotel yesterday so I borrowed my husband's Beekman hair foam. Ugh, I was quickly reminded why I gave it to him.  My hair had a film and no lift, it was flatsville!  I was already dressed and had my face on, but I stuck my head under the faucet, did a quick wash and started over.  Thanfully I found the styling cream.