Honored Contributor

Tweak'd Supersize Stimulating Scalp Serum

I have this and like it.  I like it better than the similar BigWig product.  I don't apply it directly to my scalp because I don't want to use too much and I can't feel it going on.  I put a small amount on 3 fingers on one hand, rub them together with the same 3 fingers on the other hand and then go in to my scalp on the crown of my head from below and massaging in.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Tweak'd Supersize Stimulating Scalp Serum

@Icegoddess   I've. never used this. Does it help grow your hair or a treatment for moisture/hydration?

Honored Contributor

Re: Tweak'd Supersize Stimulating Scalp Serum

I don't think Denis has made any claims for hair growth.  It's more of a treatment, but it also provides some lift and volume which is what I use it for.  No, it doesn't give giant hair like that red headed model he uses.  But it does provide some volume and, unlike other volumiizing products I've used, if I notice it's not as voluminous, I can stick my fingers in there and rub it and get some volume back.  

The description says: 

• Contains ingredients which temporarily moisturize scalp, repair dry hair, reduce frizz, define curls, and condition and soften hair.

It was on sale last night for $50 for the supersize.  You'll want to wait for another sale to buy it.  It's currently $138.95.  That's just too much.  

I did see some reviews where people claimed less hair loss vs growing hair, so it could be less breakage but I can't make that claim.  I don't feel like I'm losing a lot of hair, but my shower hair-catcher begs to differ.  Seems I still have to change it out monthly.