Super Contributor
On 8/11/2014 BellaCarro said:
On 8/11/2014 hopi said:

Maybe I just got a bad planner.

My undereye tubes were dried out and clumpy and the pages were low pigmented and very drying. The brushes were very nice but the kit was really so overpriced. I will not purchase her line again.

Wow, that's too bad. Why didn't you return or inquire about the dried out tubes? Her products are very, very good but they are pricey. I do think her brushes are over priced but I think that about almost all high end brushes since discovering some that i've found as good or better than their high priced counterparts.

I am crazy about her liquid cheek color and eye base. Love her e/s too. Won't use the BB because it has chemical SPF and is insanely priced.

I had an issue with the mascara I contacted customer service and they replaced it. You should call them.
Super Contributor
Thanks for the info I know she is introducing her fall colors. Hi orange & cheezit.
Super Contributor
Oh wow thanks!! I'm sure I'll want it whatever it is Smiley Happy. I'd love to see a skincare set of some kind - I've been using here eye treatments and really like them!
Super Contributor
On 8/11/2014 dal said: Oh wow thanks!! I'm sure I'll want it whatever it is Smiley Happy. I'd love to see a skincare set of some kind - I've been using here eye treatments and really like them!
Super Contributor
On 8/11/2014 dal said: Oh wow thanks!! I'm sure I'll want it whatever it is Smiley Happy. I'd love to see a skincare set of some kind - I've been using here eye treatments and really like them!
I too would like to see that . I like her weekly pads and use the eye serum.
Respected Contributor

Love her Blackberry and Vanilla Perfume and body cream.

Super Contributor
Did anyone purchase the planner that Trish offered for Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale? If so, what are your thoughts or review of it.
Honored Contributor
Some of you ladies are super sleuths, I'm sure someone will find the details for this before it is presented!
Super Contributor

Oh, thank you so much for sharing, Jordan2!! I will be very interested to see what it is!!

***HELLO to my dear Trishette friends**** (waving to you txrose!!)

Super Contributor
On 8/12/2014 SJanielovesJim said:

Oh, thank you so much for sharing, Jordan2!! I will be very interested to see what it is!!

***HELLO to my dear Trishette friends**** (waving to you txrose!!)

Back at ya Janie, hope you and your family had a great summer. On fb Trish posted some of her new fall colors and some new brushes. They are the transition colors summer to fall they look nice.