Super Contributor

Trish McEvoy Planner a Great Deal-TS

On six easy pays as well. I love her brushes. The best next to iT cosmetics. I think I'll get it.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Trish McEvoy Planner a Great Deal-TS

I'm most excited about the brushes, Eye Base Essentials and Instant Eye Lift. The shadow colors are so pretty.

Super Contributor

I am so happy for you ladies. I would love to get this but I won't use the mascara and I won't use the eyeliner.......I use Jane Iredale brown eye liner..........I am getting close to being out.......

Honored Contributor

On 4/27/2014 Rainbows and Roses said:

I am so happy for you ladies. I would love to get this but I won't use the mascara and I won't use the eyeliner.......I use Jane Iredale brown eye liner..........I am getting close to being out.......

I'm always happy when I see someone else using ""Jane Iredale's"" products.

Frequent Contributor

On 4/27/2014 Sister Golden Hair said:
On 4/27/2014 Rainbows and Roses said:

I'm always happy when I see someone else using ""Jane Iredale's"" products.

Ditto here. Love Jane Iredale's purepressed foundation. A staple for me for years. I wish more kits came with brown liners/mascaras. I'm fair w/ blond lashes and often times black is too harsh for day.