Regular Contributor

Re: Triangle of Light or BE well rested

On 2/24/2014 BellaCarro said:
On 2/24/2014 taja123 said:
On 2/24/2014 Lovely2 said:
On 2/24/2014 taja123 said:

I've tried the Triangle of Light method with other concealers. I have Touche Éclat, but it is a little thin for dark circles. I've bought Trish's Base Essential for eyelids and her pain blush. The Base Essentials I found a tad drying. The blush was fine. I ordered her "Smokey Eye" duo, and I had to send it back. Both Trish & hosts swear this does not move, but it did not work for me. The gel eyeliner just wore away in a couple of hours and the cream shadow moved all over. It looked awful. I wanted to try her BB cream,, but at $80., I just thought it was throwing money out the window. Others have said it's amazing. I love the naturalness of her make-up application and colors. But I'm not sure if she is so much better than others for the high cost. There's a huge cosmetic market....

Oh, no. I ordered her Smokey Eye duo and was really looking forward to it.{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Don't worry Lovely: it's my eyelids and yours might be completely different. : I love the eye gel pencil concept and smokey eye look and it looked easy and beautiful on the models. You may find it's perfect for you. Take others' experience for their own; give it a try; you can always return if it's the same. Smiley Happy

I have had great success with TM products. Love the eyebases and her Natural Eye Lift. My complaint is they are pricey and you don't get a lot of product. While they are very, very good I've been able to find others as good or pretty darn close for a lot less $'$. I've never regretted a purchase of her items, though. Who knows, you may find an HG!

I actually have a planner that I bought a while back off her site during a sale and another smaller one with a little eye shadow palette, etc. I like the little kit but, have never used the planner yet, so I am hoping I like that shadow stick. It looked so pretty on every single girl. I'm a sucker for eye shadows.

Thank you both for your encouragement.