Esteemed Contributor

Too faced born this way foundation

Anyone use this foundation. I want it to be my next foundation purchase after my Loreal tru match lumi is gone. But I don't know what color to get. How do there shades run. There are so many within the light family. I am classic ivory in the too faced and typically a ivory in most dollars. Any help O what color to get in the too faced. The classic ivory in the Loreal is I think n2 which is a neutral color.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Too faced born this way foundation

Sorry for the spelling errors but this forum is ****** to edit your message.

Respected Contributor

Can you get in to a Sephora to try and get some samples?

Super Contributor

I definitely recommend getting a few samples from Sephora and trying them out. I tried a sample of this foundation a few months ago and really liked it. Nice finish and feel, good coverage. I am a light-medium with neutral undertones. I tried the Light Beige and Natural Beige. They both matched well and blended out nicely. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks everyone. Unfortuantly I am disabled and I don't think I can get my mom to take me to get any samples. Is there anyway to get samples online. I am guessing I would be a nude or warm nude. It's so hard to tell seeing samples that people have swatched online. I am typically a classic ivory in Loreal true match. Maybe I should swatch it on my arm and then compare the swatches I see online from bloggers.
Regular Contributor

There is a website "FINDATION" that might help with your search.  If you enter at least one (but two is better) brand and color that you know work for you it gives you the best options for other specific brands.  I just compared my Laura Mercier foundations with L'Oreal and got some results that look similar on-line.  Just a starting point.

Esteemed Contributor

That's a pretty cool website. Unfortuantly too faced didn't come up as a match for the Loreal. I have a while before my Loreal is gone so maybe I will have a chance to get to the Sephora store.
Respected Contributor

I wasn't a fan of this foundation. It's very dry looking. And it took a few tries to get an ok color match.