Valued Contributor

Re: Too Faced natural eye collection-HSN

Oh snap! I bought the new fall tarte palette off sephora and forgot to go through Mr.Rebates Smiley Sad((. It was 8% too. Why am I always forgetting this?! Anyway I love Too Faced! I probably don't need this since I have the Chocolate Bar. Enjoy! The primer is awesome. I've used it for over a year and loved it but suddenly developed an allergy to it. I'm now using Wet & Wild from the fergie collection and it is just as good!!! If you need a cheap primer, but a good one check that out.
Super Contributor

Thanks OP for the tip! I was actually going to Ulta this weekend to buy the Natural palette, you just saved me a trip and $$. I also love the primer, I'm almost out and would need to replace soon. It's a great deal, thanks again!
Super Contributor

On 6/27/2014 solitaregal said:

THANKS beauty-junkie! Grabbed it. Have been looking for something exactly like that. Usually use Bobbie Brown but have been spending way too much lately and I won't use it often enough to justify more than $26 I grabbed it for.

I hope you like it. I couldn't pass the deal up.
Super Contributor

On 6/28/2014 Shelbelle said:

ShopAtHome has a 110% rate guarantee, if you find a better rate than they are offering, they will match it, and add 10% of it to it, for example if Mr R has 6%, and SAH has 5%, they will make it 6.6%.

I'll have to look into shop, I just go through mrrebates and ebates. Thanks
Super Contributor

On 6/28/2014 Cardamom said: Oh snap! I bought the new fall tarte palette off sephora and forgot to go through Mr.Rebates Smiley Sad((. It was 8% too. Why am I always forgetting this?! Anyway I love Too Faced! I probably don't need this since I have the Chocolate Bar. Enjoy! The primer is awesome. I've used it for over a year and loved it but suddenly developed an allergy to it. I'm now using Wet & Wild from the fergie collection and it is just as good!!! If you need a cheap primer, but a good one check that out.
I use to always forget too. I have the chocolate bar too and love it. I have a palette addictionSmiley Happy
Super Contributor

On 6/28/2014 ellabell28 said: Thanks OP for the tip! I was actually going to Ulta this weekend to buy the Natural palette, you just saved me a trip and $$. I also love the primer, I'm almost out and would need to replace soon. It's a great deal, thanks again!
It's always good to save money. I love the primer too, can't wait to get the palette.