Super Contributor

Too Faced natural eye collection-HSN

In case anyone is interested HSN has this palette with a full size shadow insurance on sale for $30.00(regularly $36.00). They have free s/h and there's a 20% off code! went through Mrrebates for 6% cash back. Code is 140355.
Super Contributor

Re: Too Faced natural eye collection-HSN

I just got my first Too Faced eye shadow palette this past week and so far I'm really impressed. I'll take a look at the one you mentioned. I did get the 20% email.

Super Contributor

On 6/27/2014 myshell624 said:

I just got my first Too Faced eye shadow palette this past week and so far I'm really impressed. I'll take a look at the one you mentioned. I did get the 20% email.

I don't have this palette so it was a great deal for $24.00. The primer cost $20.00 by itself. The code expires on the 30th though. What palette did you get?
Super Contributor

I got the Boudoir. I might get this one. Is their eye primer any good?

Super Contributor

I got it. The reviews for the primer were good and I'm on the last little bit of my current primer. I looked at this one when I was in Sephora but decided on the Boudoir. Since I have seen it in person I know I'll like it. I like that the shades have a hint of shimmer without being too much. They are really pigmented too, so they will last a long time.

Super Contributor

On 6/27/2014 myshell624 said:

I got it. The reviews for the primer were good and I'm on the last little bit of my current primer. I looked at this one when I was in Sephora but decided on the Boudoir. Since I have seen it in person I know I'll like it. I like that the shades have a hint of shimmer without being too much. They are really pigmented too, so they will last a long time.

Sorry, I didn't get back sooner. I really like the primer, it stays put until you take it off. It was a great deal too.
Respected Contributor

I really like TF shadows. I got this set -- thanks!!!
Super Contributor

On 6/27/2014 FUTURE said: I really like TF shadows. I got this set -- thanks!!!
Your welcome, it was such a great deal. Hope we like it.
Frequent Contributor

THANKS beauty-junkie! Grabbed it. Have been looking for something exactly like that. Usually use Bobbie Brown but have been spending way too much lately and I won't use it often enough to justify more than $26 I grabbed it for.

Honored Contributor

ShopAtHome has a 110% rate guarantee, if you find a better rate than they are offering, they will match it, and add 10% of it to it, for example if Mr R has 6%, and SAH has 5%, they will make it 6.6%.