Occasional Contributor

Hi everyone, I ordered a Toni Brattin wig way back on Mar. 27. Unfortunately, they sold out but I was placed on a wait list. Details of that said I will receive wig when, and if, it comes back in stock. If not here by May 7, I will be notified that it will not be available. has anyone else ordered her products and actually received a wig after being on wait list or maybe we are all out of luck. Have not heard a word from either QVC or Toni Brattin. Comments?

Honored Contributor

Based on my experience with her hair pieces from the past, when they sell out and/or become wait-listed then they usually take a very long time to come back in stock...if they ever do come back at all. Toni has mentioned this on air that when her pieces are in-stock and if like them then don't wait to order them because they take so long to get them back in. Her wigs and pieces are made by hand over seas and take a long time to get them here.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks silleemee for your reply. I could have kicked myself for waiting most of the day to order, kept hemming and hawing, duh! Have never ordered from toni before so now I know. If I don't get this one, will order from her website.