Respected Contributor

Re: Thoughts about Skinn cosmetics

Hi Ladies

Skinn cosmetics and I will discuss the make up first. The CC foundation doesn't work as well as the BB Matte foundation which is great for me. I also like the plasma . But his lipsticks really dry out my lips in only a few hours..I look like a prune. There must be some ingredient that is commonly used in some lipsticks, happens to other brands too.

Skin care line..I love and use most products. Creme reverse works well for my combo oily skin type. The masks....oh yes it does make a difference along with dermappeal.

Contributor

He is so skeevy, come on ladies why do you think he was thrown off HSN?

Honored Contributor

On 12/25/2014 TUBOLARD said:

He is so skeevy, come on ladies why do you think he was thrown off HSN?

That's your opinion and speculation. Can you back that up with any facts? People leave jobs and business relationships all the time. There doesn't have to be anything unseemly as to the reason why.

Super Contributor

I probably won't order anything anymore...I like the Plasma fusion liquid foundation a lot. All the treatment stuff is just junk to me. That tube that is suppose to plump up your skin--hahaha It sure don't work on me. I think if you are over 30 this stuff is not for you. I am going back to Murad products and my Clinque Even Better Eyes.....oh, and the eye shadows don't last, I find the shadow on my cheeks! LG baked or Dior will be back on my dresser soon.

Trusted Contributor

I have found his skin care very effective for my ultra super dry mid 40's skin...the crows feet near my eyes are greatly diminished (almost gone if I get 8 hours sleep lol) I do like LG eyeshadows but his smudge sticks are so quick and it takes a stick of dynamite (or his olive and enzyme cleanser) to remove them- I like his candlelight which I find very close to Hourglass ambient light and I am finding the contour palette so good at defining cheekbones and sculpting my jawbone! I think his Age reset serum is going to be a game changer! I don't usually comment on trollish posts and since I have no info on why he left HSN ( as did Allison Waggoner) I think it would have to do with the dissolution of his former cosmetic brand and nothing to do with him personally...those kind of baiting posts make me {#emotions_dlg.angry} ... Anyhoo...Merry Christmas to all you Dimitri Dazzlers! May we all have a healthy,happy and more youthful looking New Year!!!