Valued Contributor

I am so sorry if this product has been talked to death but I have been buying beauty products from the Q and have had to send them back because of sensitive skin. I ordered Tatcha, I have the cleanser and the brand new moisturizer/serum. I have used them for two days and I am so hopeful I bought the pearl thingy on Amazon so if I develop a rash I can send the Q stuff back but am stuck with the other, lol. In any case...I am rather thrilled with this product so far. Is there good feedback for this product? If you guys have a thread for this please direct me to it.

I'm a senior, have never had to deal with wrinkles before, but I lost a lot of weight over a year ago and although my skin still has great elasticity, I can see some wrinkles. Now I know what you gals are talking about. So funny, I actually thought it wouldn't happen to me. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I there a good opinion of Tatcha on this board? Thanks for any info.

Valued Contributor

Crickets!

Honored Contributor

There are many Tatcha enthusiasts here, but also some the product didn't work so well for. There's talc in the Tatcha enzyme powder which can be irritating. I was intrigued by the concept, but felt it was too expensive so I searched out some dupes that I've been very happy with - no talc in the enzyme powder, costs less, and more product for the money. There are several "Tatcha" threads. You can find them by using the search bar on the top left, above the forum menu/categories.

Valued Contributor

Thanks, JLF. I appreciate that you responded. Smile

Honored Contributor

I love the duo they sale here but as JLF said it is very expensive. I find them very gentle on the skin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Super Contributor

I bought the TS a few weeks ago of the oil cleaner and the buffing powder. I really did not want to spend the $$$ as I felt it was rather high, but, I have to say, that using the two together about twice a week, I am happy with how my skin feels. I like to use it after wearing makeup as the oil cleaner makes my skin feel so good with out feeling stripped. The powder leaves your skin satin smooth and lovely.n It seems to exfoliate without being harsh. I am using the oil cleaner now more than my regular cleaners as I do not wear any makeup about 5 days a week and only wear it if leaving the house. I like the idea of washing my face and not stripping the oils when it really is not dirty from makeup. I might next time just purchase the oil cleaner off their website and not from QVC as I heard the price is better there. Smile

Respected Contributor

I bought the travel kit, so was able to try all the basics. I couldn't believe how well my skin looked. and responded to it. I was skeptical, but these 4 products proved me wrong.

I only use the cleansing oil at night followed most nights by the exfoliating powder. If you have sensitive skin, you can get the gentle formulation, it is still a great product and makes your skin smooth as marble.

I used the serum and moisturizer that came with the kit and was surprised how well they worked on my skin, especially the serum. My skin has never looked better and I am a "senior" also.

These products are amazing and I wish they were less expensive. There are others out there, but the formulation is not the same. Talc does not bother me in the least. I have somewhat sensitive skin, but these products worked well for me.

I ran out of some of the products and I can tell it on my skin. I am hoping they have another 20% off sale soon. I ordered another travel kit because I couldn't afford the full sized one, but I know it is not as good of a deal.

I was hoping these products would be like most of the others I have tried and not noticed a difference. Unfortunately for my pocketbook, they were awesome!