Super Contributor

TRISH McEvoy's Next Apperance on HSN

Saw earlier this evening Trish will be on HSN Feb 22nd "for a few" shows. Guess that means no TSV for anyone that might be interested. Just wanted to pass this along. Maybe she will have something nice for spring.
Super Contributor

Re: TRISH McEvoy's Next Apperance on HSN

I buy all my Trish on Ebay. I always get good deals and free shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

Until Midnight tonight at trishmcevoy.com

Enjoy four fabulous gifts from Trish including FULL-SIZE Beauty Emergency Card for Face and Lips ($38 value) plus Long-Wear Face and Eye Makeup Remover Skin Cleansing Water 1.7 oz., and deluxe travel sizes of Eye Base Essentials and Intense Gel Eye Liner*

PLUS

FREE SHIPPING on ALL ORDERS!

Exclusive Gifts From Trish

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the info!

Contributor

I buy my trish stuff from her website because it's always free shipping and I always get at least 3 gifts. It doesn't make sense to buy it at the Nordstrom counter anymore!

Super Contributor

Did you ladies get the email today regarding Spring Planner Collection? It looks beautiful...........wonder if that will be a TSV at some point?????

Super Contributor

Her planners with the brushes come out in April, and it should be a Today's Special. Unless they change it this year.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting. I always miss her appearances so iIjust signed up at HSN. Thanks!

Have you sued any of her eye pencils? If so do you like them?