Honored Contributor

THE ORDINARY vs. THE ORDINARYUSA

A word of caution - 

Yesterday I ended up on a site that was theordinaryusa dot com.  At first, I didn't think anything about it. They had phenomenal prices so I was shopping away, adding multiples of certain things to my cart.  When I tried to check out, I was unable to make the payment.  Now I'm thinking it was a cloned site and either my iPad security or credit card security prevented the purchase.  The true Ordinary site is just theordinary dot com (no usa included).  On the true site, the prices are their usual. 

Honored Contributor

Re: THE ORDINARY vs. THE ORDINARYUSA

@JeanLouiseFinch Thanks!  Heart We have to be so careful now!  Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@Sooner @JeanLouiseFinch  Yes we do!!  You should be able to buy beauty stuff without a hassle!! 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  - Thank you for the warning.  So glad that your security on your iPad or credit card didn't allow the purchase to go through.  One has to be so careful when shopping online.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  Thank you for the warning! I didn't even know that websites can be cloned Smiley Surprised! Wow, the bad guys will think of anything- even trying to fraud people who just want nice skincare! Well, not anymore thanks to your clever know how and warning all of us. Thank you Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Regardidng phenominal pricing, if it sounds too good to be true, it usually isn;t real.

Valued Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch - The exact same thing happened to me, only with rare usa dot com! I too started loading up my cart but then couldn’t check out. Upon further research, I found out it was a bogus site. I couldn’t believe how authentic the website looked! I would never have known. Too bad the deals were a scam! I was psyched! 😤