Respected Contributor

Re: THE ORDINARY - Any Recommendations?

[ Edited ]

@monicakm  Pink is indeed our color! Every time I try to deviate from pink lipstick and think, "What about a nude or a red?" I just can't- it's a pink lip every day and all day for me.  Smiley Very Happy! I loveeee the color pink- it does wonders for the mood and the complexion.  I bet you look beautiful in your glosses too! Are you enjoying your new Lawless "Forget the Filler" gloss? I love the sparkly light blush pink color of that on the website.  What's your all time favorite pink lip gloss and all time favorite pink blush? Smiley Happy

Yes indeed, I look and feel beautiful in the Natasha Denona Duo Chrome Highlighter Blush in "Rayo"- thank you for your kind words Smiley Happy. I continue to purchase it directly from the Natasha Denona official website- it used to be available at Sephora back in 2018 when I first discovered it, but then Sephora downsized their Natasha Denona collection a little and for whatever reason removed this particular lovely highlighter/blush topper.  I wear it on days when I want to feel extra glam and it is one of my absolute favorite pink cosmetics items that I own; It has a beautiful almost opalescent creamy finish and it looks pretty in all types of lighting.  I'm surprised that the Tik Toker teenyboppers haven't discoverred it yet!  Smiley Happy