Valued Contributor

THANK YOU to whoever recommended Everyday Coconut spf 15 face lotion!

I read on this board a while back a recommendation for this face lotion. My daughter has EXTREMELY sensitive skin, can use no chemical sunscreens, but has caramel-colored skin. Usually physical sunscreens look like I've smeared chalk on her face and are often thick and hard to apply. I found this lotion at Whole Foods after reading the recommendation and it's WONDERFUL! I'm able to send her to camp without worrying what kids are going to say about her chalky face and it's a breeze to put on her in the morning! I just got the cleanser, toner, and night lotion for myself to try out. For my skin, other than a few serums from Isomers and Skinn that I switch out depending on the season, it's best to keep it simple or I get red and irritated. After using Everyday Coconut for a few days, my skin feels great, even in this heat and living in a house without AC. And you get a TON for about $8 per item. Love it! Again, thanks to the mystery poster from both my daughter and me!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}