Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 4/25/14

Hello My Lovelies~

Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Hand Cream-A must have

YBF Light Diffusing Makeup-Like this very much, bought off ebay for cheap

Ion Hard Water Conditioner-Recommend this for hard water, very nice

Alterna Caviar Perfect Texture Hair Spray- What a rip off!! Very expensive, ran out fast and did not deliver!!

Avon Beyond Color Lipstick-Icy Pink. My HG color. Discontinued of course. Brushed out every last bit.

Keep Calm and Carry On....

Trusted Contributor

I finished the gigantic bottles of Omega3 fish oil and Clear Scalp Therapy conditioner. Replaced both with the same. That was the last of my haircare stash so I will have to buy shampoo and conditioner only when I run out. Progress is being made! Also finished a tube of Devita Solar SPF30. Replaced with another. Happy anniversary Neela!
Esteemed Contributor

I used up the last of the Bobbi Brown powdered eyeshadow in Camel. I had stashed a couple when the color was removed from her collection a couple of years ago. Due to customer demand the color is back in the collection. I thought it was time I stopped scraping that last old dry one and open up a brand new case.

I also finished a tube a Neutrogena Natural Acne Cream Cleanser. I bought this several months ago and it's proven to be quite a nice cleanser for when my skin is in one of it's acneic/sensitive phases. I would buy this cleanser again.

Last, my Clarisonic brush head doesn't have anything left. It's got that scratchy end of the line feeling, so I tossed it.

Trusted Contributor

Suave Keratin Infusion shampoo, replaced with same

Super Contributor

I used up:

Paula's Choice Resist Super Light Spf 30 (have one in backup)

Paula's Choice Resist Intensive Retinol Serum (have one in backup)

Shea Terra Organics Argan and Rose Hips blend (ordered Mad Hippie oil blend to try)

Happy Anniversary Neela!

Contributor

I was able to use up quite a bit this week:

BBW Twisted Peppermint Moisturizing Hand Soap, 8 oz.

BBW Candy Cane Bliss Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, 8 oz.

BBW Mandarin Blossom Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, 8 oz.

Philosophy Butter Rum Cake 3 in 1, 16 oz.

Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser, 6 oz.

Secret Sheer Clean Deodorant, 2.6 oz.

Esteemed Contributor

Tossed out an almost empty bottle of Motions hair conditioner, it's too greasy. Also tossed out 3 bottles of nail polish that were beginning to separate.
Contributor

Just three things here. 1) Skintimate Shave Gel for Dry Skin, 7oz; 2) Head and Shoulders 14.2 fl oz; 3) Mitchum Deodorant
Valued Contributor

Used up - 30ml GWP tube of Clinique rinse-off foaming cleanser. It was "fine" didn't foam though and was a little difficult to rinse off. I used it up in the shower. Wouldn't purchase on its own.

Tossed - CeraVe PM facial moisturizing lotion. Liked the texture and moisturization, but after two weeks of nightly using, it started to burn after applying...sigh...it has niacinamide, which I have reacted to in other products. I have to remember to look for this ingredient before making a purchase.