Regular Contributor

TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 3/18/11

Hello and Happy Friday, Beauties!

I hope this finds all of you happy, healthy and ready for the upcoming weekend. I finished up quite a few things this week, and I'm looking forward to reading about what you were able to finish up!

Here is my list:

Philosophy Microdelivery Peel2 oz + 2 oz- I like this peel, and replaced with the same. I think after this set, I will just use Exfolikate (I rotate around) which is simply quicker, easier, and more effective.

L'Oreal Telescopic Waterproof Eyeliner in Black Brown- Recommended by the Beauty Advisor at Walgreens when I couldn't find my regular Lineur Intense...it never seemed to dry and kind of "stuck" to the upper part of my lid...weird. Replaced with Lineur Intense in Earthen Rock Brown and Regular Telescopic in Black Brown.

Philosophy Unconditional Love Body Emulsion -16 oz I love this scent and formula. Replaced with 32 oz.

Sensodyne ProNamel Toothpaste 4 oz- Use this at night, replaced with the same.

Pearl Drops Tooth Paste3 oz - My favorite toothpaste...went to Bed Bath & Beyond to replace it and found and empty shelf!! Went to drugstore.com and found out it is DISCONTINUED!!! Aaaccckkk! I've used this since I was a girl! I bought about five different kinds to try in order to find a new favorite...discontinued products are a BIG culprit in causing my "Beauty Stash" to begin with...*sigh*

Dove Beauty Bar 4.25 oz- From in the shower. Replaced with the same.

Anew Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel 30 ct- I dug these out to compare them to the 10 count box of Dr Dennis Gross Pads I just had to try. I think I like the Anew product much better. I still have 2 Dr Gross ones left. I think my skin has responded nicely to the Anew ones...clear, bright and smooth. A much better price too! Replaced with the same.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion 4.2 oz- I know that there is nothing at all special about this lotion, however it seems to work wonders for my skin. Very balancing, priming and imparts a slight glow. Replaced with the same.

Wen Fig Replenishing Treatment Mist 12 oz- I love this. Replaced with another.

Well, that's all for me. May all of you enjoy your weekend!

All the best, Neela