Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 8/21?

Good morning, Beauties!

I used up a packeage of Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patch. I am still getting hormonal pimples, and these patches seem to work. I have more in my stash.

I also used up Laura Geller's Baked Blush N Brighten in Tropic Hues. It took me three years of pretty consistant use to use it up. I have another one in my stash. But I do have to remind myself do not buy any more blush, highlighter and eyeshadows. They take forever for me to use up.

That is all for me this week. Share your empties and tosses. 

Have a great weekend!

Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 8/21?

I was out of town last week so this is a 2 week total:

Bare Minerals Gen Nude Gloss in Everything - small size.  I think this came in one of the TILI boxes.  I really liked the color but I personally thought this gloss was a little too tacky for me.

Sunday Riley CEO Vitamin C Serum - small size.  This came in a kit from Sephora.  I did not have good luck with this at all.  It broke me out.

First Aid Beauty Foaming Cleanser - full size.  This was a nice cleanser but not any better than others I've used.  It came in a kit but it's not something I'd buy again.

Nexxis Maximum Hold Hairspray - full size.  I bought this and another from Amazon.  I love, love, love this hairspray.  I am using the other brand i bought at the same time to try out and while it's okay, when it's gone I will go back to the Nexxis.

Josie Maran Divine Drip - full size.  This was an okay product but I really like her regular body butters better.

VictoriaLand Beauty Eye Cream - full size.  This came in a FabFitFun box over the winter.  I have never heard of the brand.  It was an okay eye cream but not something I would buy.  I replaced it with a caffeine eye cream from The Inky.  

Respected Contributor

PRAI

Neck and Dec cream, it's great stuff and I use it from low on the chest to my forehead.

Great price and even better results.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends,

Used up:

Sunday Riley Good Genes- this worked well for me. I received it at the Beauty Bash last year. I would consider repurchasing this during a sale, have other serums in stash to work thru. Replacing with a serum by Elysee.

Have a good weekend. Be well.

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

Yay. It’s finally Friday.   I used up:  

philosophy cranberry orange lip gloss.   From a prior kit.  It’s been in my purse forever.  It’s a bit tacky.  

Tossed -  two older eyeliners, dried out.  One cobalt, one black-brown.  Gone!  

That’s it my friends.  Have a good weekend. 

Honored Contributor

Used up a Sephora birthday bonus gift -- 30 ml. bottle of Drunk Elephant Jelly Cleanser in Canteloupe Glycerin scent

It was okay, I thought it would be more scented. It did cleanse my face pretty well. Nice to try, but probably wouldn't buy an entire bottle.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

Hello Beauties!

This week I used up:

Paula's Choice eye cream.  This is okay but not replacing.  I'm getting better results from ROC Retinol Corexion eye cream.

Gray Away root concealer spray in Light brown/dark blonde.  Love this stuff and always have a backup ready.

Burt's Bees Restoring Cleansing Oil Balm.  At first, I thought I liked this but then the fragrance really got to me and it is just soooo greasy.  I was looking for a cheaper alternative to my beloved Clinique Take the Day Off cleansing balm but this isn't it.  I have a Neutrogena balm to try next but if I don't like it, back to Clinique.

Hope you all have a fun, relaxing weekend!