Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 12/11?

Happy Friday Beauties,

I was able to use up a few things this week. this week I used up;

Avon Feelin' Freah Deodorant - 2.6oz  Replaced with Avon Cool Confidnece Deodorant. This was the last of my stash for the deodorant. Restocked with four.

Bath and Body Works Cashmere Glow Shower Gel - 10oz  Was not a huge fan of the scent, the notes did not marry together quite right to my nose. Not a repurchase in the future.

Avon Mandarin and Jasmine Bubble Bath - 24oz  Discontinued in this fragrance. Being used as a hand soap refill.

That's it for me. What did you use up?

Super Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 12/11?

Didn't use much this week-

Just a pack of Dentek floss picks

Threw out one old travel toothbrush and an old lip gloss

Trusted Contributor

Hello Friends,

Used up:

Philosophy Pink Lemonade Salt Scrub-this is AMAZING, its been discontinued for a while. They really need to bring this scent back. Its the last of its kind in the stash. It will be missed. Repaced with Amazing Grace Salt Scrub.

Fortune Cookie Soap Butter Beer Showergel-nice product, smelled amazing. May repurchase during a sale in the future.

Have a nice weekend.

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

Used up a bottle of SIMPLE Micellar Water, pulled a new bottle from the stash!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I tossed out some old IT Cosmetics makeup including old eyeshadows and a powder countour palette that I seldom used.

I also tossed out 3 Covergirl lipsticks that I didn't like as they were drying and they didn't go on very smoothly.

Trusted Contributor

Used up:

CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser - This was the travel size.  It was ok.  Going to try something else.

Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara - It's been 3 months.  Time to replace it.  Using the BareMinerals Locked & Coated waterproof topcoat instead.  It works and it's easier to remove.

Clean Scalp & Hair Therapy Conditioner for Color Treated hair - Like this but want to try something more "natural".

Tossed:

Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Rose Gold - This was the mini size and a GWP.  I didn't get the hype.  Plus it broke off which made it hard to use.

Urban Decay 24/7Glide on Shadow Pencil in Juju - Like this but rarely used it.  It was years old.

Contributor

Yes to Carrots Mint Lip Butter, .15 oz. 

Crest Complete Effervescent Mint Toothpaste, 5.8 oz.

Nivea Essentially Enriched Body Lotion, 2.5 oz.

BBW Pumpkin Caramel Latte Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, 8 oz.

300 Ct q-tips.

Respected Contributor

Isomers eye immortal booster serum - I really like this, it seemed to tighten,  and will repurchase if I see a diff in not using it. I pushed the auto-delivery out to Feb.   

Jasons vit e moisturizer- not a repurchase.  Too greasy for face so used on body.  

Trusted Contributor

pallldio eye shadow primer. It was okay .But I like a bit more coverage- this was clear. I wont repurchase. I havea Milani & Wet and Wild one I'm going to try try