Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 10/3?

Happy Friday and happy October!

Rock-tober as my DH calls it. What a beautiful time of year. I did not use up anything this week, but I have several bottles of product turned up-side-down. I hope to have a list next week.

What did you use up this week?

Valued Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 10/3?

Good morning beauties,

I only used up a 2oz bottle of Living Proof "Full" shampoo. It was nice and I would buy this in a full sized bottle if I didn't like the Shea Moisture shampoo even better.

Super Contributor

This week I used up-

Dr. Denese Wrinkl-less Line Reducing Serum 1oz, not impressed with this, back to Hydroshield

Regular Contributor

Hello all. I used up a 5 oz Red Door lotion. I love this scent. I already opened up a new tube. I also used up a 16 oz make-up remover from Janet Sartin. This is a must have for me, so the spare bottle is already open and being used.
Super Contributor

Good Morning and Happy Friday All! This week I used up the following:

Philosophy 3-in-1 in Fresh Cream - One of the few Philosophy scents that sticks around till the end of the bottle. Replaced with a Dial body wash from stash. I do have a Fresh Cream replacement on hand.

Philosophy Inner Grace Body Spritz - I think this has been discontinued. Too bad, because I liked the scent and received compliments when I wear it. Am switching back and forth with Fresh Cream and Pure Grace Body Spritz, depending on my mood.

That's all for me. Waiting for a rain storm to hit my part of Ohio. (Love rain). Tomorrow night we should get into the high 30s. Love this weather! Wishing all a great weekend. And, Go Bucks!!

Respected Contributor

Good morning beauties - Happy Fall Friday! I used up a few things

L'Oreal Color Shampoo 2-1 - will use up some sample shampoos.

Dove Travel size deodorant - replaced with full size Dove.

Shea butter hand lotion - love it, but have other brands open.

Falling in Love - 16 oz 3-1 - have others open in shower.

Esteemed Contributor

Josie Maran concealer, Les Couvent Des Minimes lip balm, Too Faced purple pencil eyeliner.

Honored Contributor

Only:

TIGI S Factor Vivacious Hairspray - full size. I really liked this when I first was using it. But then I'm not sure if my hair changed for what but I found it became too sticky and hard holding for me. When I used less, it didn't hold enough. I couldn't find a happy medium.

Contributor

I have been doing quite well the last few weeks. Last week my list of used up items was pretty good and it's decent this week too.

Perlier Amber & Myrrh Hand Cream, 3.3 oz. I had this on my desk at work for at least a year. Love their hand creams and the scent on this was pretty mild.

BBW Honey Sweetheart Body Lotion, 2 oz. Not a fan of the scent on this one. It had a strange musky undertone to it.

Lee Stafford Poker Straight Hair Straightening Spray, 4.7 oz. I bought a bunch of these at Ulta on sale. I really like it. Helps with my frizzy hair. I generally only use this when I blow dry.

Haircuts Plus Hair Spray, 10 oz. I had a friend who used to work for this salon and she gave me a bunch of these. It is sticky and smells like typical hairspray, but I find it doesn't make my hair too crunchy. I just opened my last one.

Secret Shower Fresh Deodorant, 2.6 oz. My HG deodorant. However, I decided to switch it up and change to Degree for a little while.

Trusted Contributor

Used up:

L'Occitane Lavender Hand Cream 1 oz - This took forever to finish because I would forget to use it. It does smell really nice. It was a gift and L'Occitane hand creams are pretty pricey so I won't repurchase it. I replaced it with a mini Philosophy hand cream from the stash.

Physicians Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara - In the green leaf tube. I am replacing with a Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara that came in a kit. I don't find the LM one any better than the PF one. I already have another PF in the stash for later.

Tossed:

Rimmel Gentle Eye Make Up Remover - I used to love this but now I just use my regular face wash (Cerave Foaming) to take all my makeup off. I use coconut oil for whatever is stubbornly leftover. This was extremely old so I finally tossed it. I would totally recommend to anyone that is in the market for a cheap, good eye makeup remover.

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo - I barely used this but it's very expired. I guess it's a good thing that I barely used it (my skin has been good)...but it was expensive! Now I use tea tree oil and apple cider vinegar to take care of breakouts.